Human Life Care Organization
Main Motives of Human Life Care Organization:
Aims and Objectives:
To follow the goals and targets of Millennium Project of United Nation Development Programme that is:
- Achieve universal primary education.
- Promote gender equality and empower woman. Specially awakening of women against social evils like female feticide, dowry system, sexual harassment and mainly on female education.
- Spread education by camps, seminars, symposium against HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria, and other major diseases mainly in slum areas.
- Promote the reverse the loss of environmental resources.
- Significant improvement in the lives of slum dwellers and bonded labour with the help of providing basic necessities of life.
- Develop and implement strategies for decent and productive work for youth.
- To help the community by providing medical facility through Ayurveda at very genuine charitable rates by camps, mobile van, charitable clinic.
- To run a Ayurvedic medical store from which public can get Ayurvedic medicines, herbs, arks etc, at concessional rates.
- To conduct Ayurvedic Panchkarma massages therapies for the permanent cure of the patients.
- To conduct Yoga camps, Yoga batches, Yoga classes (theoretical and practical) as it known as the oldest healing therapy with the healing of body, mind and soul.
- To start laboratory investigations at very concessional rates.
- By the media of computers and internet under the name of www.ayurvedayogaashram.com the promotion of Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation
- Proposal of opening of an Ayurvedic pharmacy where the quality Ayurvedic products can manufactured.
- To adopt slum areas for complete medical facility by Ayurveda, Yoga and by awareness against social evils.
- To bring general awareness regarding health, diet and nutrition among general masses by arranging camps, seminars, conferences and symposium.
- To start a magazine for the benefit of public by providing medical knowledge.
- To provide helping hand to the distresses and needy.
- To help old age homeless people by educating and plan for old age homes.