The benefits of these herbs are to normalize the excess Vata (air) in the body, resulting in free movement of the joints, act as natural (painkillers), anti-inflammatory, promote natural healing and normalize all the humors (doshas) in the body. They are nutritious for muscles and are highly praised for their soothing nature. These herbs are used in various types of joint disorders, are great rejuvenators, providing nutrition to the body. They are digestive in nature and maintain the healthy state of the joints and the stability of the connective tissues
1 to 2 Capsule 2 to 3 times a day preferably with Hot/Warm milk or Hot/Warm liquid. Can also be taken with Luke warm water/room temperature water (not icy-cold water).
Caution: Pregnant and lactating women should take strictly under medical supervision. This product is safe to use with any of our other products.
High Quality extracts of Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives. Wild Crafted Herbs are more potent and effective than Cultivated Herbs.
- Ext Shalaki (Boswellia Serrata)-Boswellia is an herb that has boswellic acids.Extracts of boswellia serrata have naturaral anti-inflammatory activity at sites where chronic inflammation is present by switching off pro-inflammatory cytokines and mediators, which initiate the process.
- Ext Ginger (Sunthi, Zingiber Officinale)- a classic tonic for the digestive tract it stimulates digestion Ginger may protect the stomach from the damaging effect of alcohol and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory also supports a healthy cardiovascular system makes blood platelets less sticky
- Ext Turmeric(Curcuma Longa) (Haldi)-anti-inflammatory action helps relieve wound inflammation and in treating arthritis.
- Ext Parijat(Nycium Thesarbor)- The flower of Nycium Thesarbor is best known for arthrits. We added this herb in AZ Artho to make it a unique composiotion
- Ext Nirgundi (Vitex Nirgundo)-Its leaves are very efficacious in dispelling inflammatory swellings of the joints from acute rheumatism, sprains and contusions
- Ext Lasun (Alium sativum)- Many studies has proved the effectiveness of Garlic in curing the different types of Arthritis. It is also the best anti inflammatory herbal agent.
- Ext Erand (Ricinus comunis)-It is best used in all types of Arthritis and specailly Rumatoid Arthritis.
- Ext Bala (Sida cordifolia)- The basic fucntion fo this is to increase the strength of bone, muscles and connective tissues
- Ext Ajmod (Carum roxburghi) It is a very known indian spices best for digestion. So in this way it dereases the aam and reluting in reducing the pain and inflammation
- Gugulu(Commiphora mukul)-It is the best herbs for healthy bones and joints.
As a Dietary Supplement:
- Supports cartilage and joints, revitalizes the body and optimizes many body functions.
- Helps to maintain joint health and flexibility.
- Helps to alleviate pain, inflammation and stiffness associated with arthritis.
Problems cured by AZ Artho:
Rheumatism (pain in joint or muscles, usually reoccurring, and often due to exposure), Rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, ankylosing spondylosis, arthralgia, cervical and lumbar spondylosis, frozen shoulder, fibrositis, gout, ineffective polyarthritis, osteoarthritis, sciatica, sore muscles, crackling joints, joint and muscle pains, Deformed knee due to chronic arthritis, Body ache, body stiffness, pain in arm, joint pain, Dislocation of joint, Inflammation of ligaments, stiffness, Rupture of ligaments, tendonitis, bursitis, sprains and sports injuries etc
According to Ayurveda:
Joint, known as Sandhi in Ayurveda, is the site, where two or more bones come together. The stability of a joint depends upon tendons, ligaments and tone of muscles around the joint, which in turn depend upon the normal level of the major biological coponents of the living body called Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) (Tridosha). Joints may be affected with a number of problems such as Sandhigata Vata (air) (Osteo-arthritis), Amavata (Rheumatoid Arthritis), and Vata-Rakta (Infective Arthritis and Gout). In Ayurveda it is said very clearly that all the unhealthy conditions of joints and muscles (where Vata (air), Kapha-Ama and Pitta (fire) are involved respectively) can be restored provided one takes dietary precautions with regular use of herbal products.
Symptoms due to Vata (air): Constant breaking and aching pain in bones and joints, severe aches as if the body has been beaten with a fist cuffs, ticks of the muscles of the head, nose, eyes, shoulder girdle and neck, extreme exhaustion, arthralgia (pain in joints) and swelling of the joints, which feel on palpation as if they were bags inflated with air and the movements of extension and flexion are accompanied with pain
Symptoms Due to Kapha (water): Painful inflammation in the joints of hand, foot, cervical, ankle, sacrum, knee and thigh. The character of pain is like a scorpion bite. Associated symptoms are loss of appetite, indigestion, general weakness, excessive urination, flatulence and constipation, heaviness of the limbs, excessive loss of movements, tingling sensation, restriction of movements and stiffness in all the joints of the body.
Symptoms Due to Pitta (fire): Morbid change in the joints associated with inflammation, atrophy, pain, fainting and perspiration. Pain associated with burning sensation all over the body and exhaustion, loss of movement of limbs accompanied with high temperature.
AZ Artho is a well researched combination of herbs, as per Ayurveda which help maintain joint’s flexibility, regulate the tone of the muscles (tone up the muscles), lubricate the joints, strengthen the cartilages and tendons, give nutrition to bones and joints, reduce the inflammation and stiffness of the joints by restoring the proper functions of the biological components.
Foods to Avoid:
Avoid the consumption of alcohol, sour foods, acidic products, fats, and red meat products, kidney beans, rice, bhindi (okra/ladyfinger), Cococasia, citric/sour food, chocolate, dry nuts, (having less oil), curd, fish, jaggery (honey) junk food, peas, seafood, banana, preserved, stored, canned food products and fried food. Avoid foods that may create constipation, heavy-duty work and excess exertion, cold drinks, fried and heavy meals should be avoided.
Foods to Favor:
Eat fresh vegetables, unpolished rice, wheat, gram (lentils), soup of moong (yellow lentils)- (Phaseoius mungo), cow or goat milk, meat of peacock, Cock (Chicken), green leafy vegetables, garlic, ginger, and foods having pungent and bitter taste is useful in joint health. Also use fresh butter as a source of fat. Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, with the recommendation of your health care practitioner the use of laxatives may be very beneficial positive thinking, stress- free environment, and use room temperature food/ liquid.
Prefer to take light walking during morning time.
According to Ayurveda:
Avoid the use of mah, rajmah (kidney beans). rice. okra/lady’s finger, cococasia banana, alcohol, red meat products.
- Take fresh vegetables, avoid use of preserved, stored, canned and fried food.
- Use extra garlic/ginger in your diet.
- Use fresh butter/Ghee as a source of fat.
- Take purgatives/laxatives regularly and avoid constipation.
- Positive thinking, stress free environment
- Avoid heavy duty work and excess excretion.
- Always use room temperature food/liquid.
- Light walking is always recommended.
- Dry nuts (having less oil) should be avoided.
- Chocolate, heavy meals, fried food, alcoholic products should avoided.
- Citric/sour food be avoided.
- Alkaline -Foods beneficial for better health.
- Acidic (SOUR)-Foods should be restricted for better health.
with the advice of your health care provider it may be helpful to use one teaspoon of castor oil with a small amount of warm milk / tea or coffee at night to lubricate the digestive system. Do not take with water.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
No preservatives or artificial colors.
“This product is a safe, unique, balanced, natural herbal body support formula (like natural food), since this product’s primary function is to serve as a body tonic in addition to any other benefit.” It is GREAT!!
- Az-Artho is to normakize is excess veta (air) in the body,resulting in free movement of the joints,act as natural (Painkiller), anti-inflammatory,promote natural healing and normalize all the humors (doshas) in the praised for their soothing nature. The herbs in Az-Artho are used in various types of joint disorders, are great rejuvenators, providing nutrition to the body, They are digestive in and maintain the healthy state of the joints and the stability of the connective tissues
- Strong Analgesic
- Powerful Antimicrobial
- Potent Anti-inflammatory
- Painful acute Arhritic conditions