Serving Size : 60 caplets per bottle 800 mg each
The perfect natural herbal remedy for liver disorders
1 tablets 3 times a day preferably with warm water.
Composition of AZ Hepta:
High Quality extracts of Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives. Wild Crafted Herbs are more potent and effective than Cultivated Herbs. No preservatives or artificial colors. GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards
- Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurroa): A food supplement formulation effective to improve the function of the liver.
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus fraternus): It cures inflammation of the liver. The extract of the plant is used to cure Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C. Specialists expect it to cure AIDS in the days to come.
- Kalmegh (Andographis Paniculata): It also helps to support and strengthen the liver and it is used in combination with other herbs in several Ayurvedic formulations to treat liver disorders.
- Sarpankha (Tephrosia purpurea): Sharpunkha is recommended in conditions of enlarged spleen and disturbed liver functioning.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): Although jaundice often sounds like a disease from the long-distant past, many people in the world still suffer from this condition that severely affects the liver.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia): T.cordifolia is used in the Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine for the treatment of jaundice, diabetes, and rheumatoid arthritis, and is also used as an immunostimulant. Experiments have examined its antineoplastic, antioxidant, hepatoprotective, hypolipidemic, and immunologic properties; however, few clinical trials exist.
- Makoy (Soanum nigrum): It protect s liver and fight against jaundice.
- Punernava (Boerhaavia diffusa): It helps in improving the liver functioning and also the respiratory health
- Pitt papda (Fumaria officinalis): It has been shown to improve liver function by up to 80% plus detox and heal the liver in general… and stimulating liver function.
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus) Umbrella’s Edge is an anti-inflammatory, central nervous system stimulant, antimicrobial and hypotensive.
- Harar (Terminalia chebula): It helps in maintaining normal body temperature.
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica): It prevents ageing, imparts longevity, boosts immunity, improves mental faculties and enhances the body resistance against diseases.
- Amlaki (Emblica officinalis): treat many ailments such as common cold and fever, as a diuretic, laxative, liver tonic, refrigerant,stomachic, restorative, alterative, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, hair tonic, to prevent peptic ulcer and dyspepsia, and as a digestive.
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum ): The use of black pepper is also used in case of Heavy and powerful diets as it digests the meaty recipes easily.
- Long pepper (Piper longum): It promotes digestive fire and cures vata and kapha disorders.
- Zingiber officinale (Rhizome): This extremely useful herb is used to relieve patients suffering from dyspepsia, flatulence, vomiting, spasms, colic and other stomach problems. Chewing a piece of ginger regularly can help in relieving problems of excessive secretion of saliva, volatile oil and diastase enzyme.
Problems cured by AZ Hepta:
- fatty liver
- alcoholic liver disorders
- loss of appetite
- early cirrhosis of liver,
- Enlargement of liver & Spleen (Spelnomegaly, hepatomegaly)
The liver is known as "Yakrita" in Ayurveda. It is the largest (organ of metabolism) in the body. The basic functions of the liver are production and secretion of bile, metabolic activities related to carbohydrates, fats and proteins and filtration of the blood. The liver helps remove bacteria and other foreign particles that enter the blood from the lumen of intestine. It is also mentioned as the main site of blood formation with the help of Ranjaka pitta (fire) (one of five types of pitta (fire)). Problems related to liver are mainly due to the excess of pitta dosha (Fire humors) in the body.
- AZ Hepta provides a natural defense to liver from toxins
of food, water, alcohol or drugs.
- Helps promote better digestion and assimilation of food
- Its natural herbs have a safe history of usage in
Ayurveda for healthy liver functioning.
- Acts as a complete liver support formula with numerous
applications like supporting of gall bladder, digestion and
bowel movement and healthy liver cells.
- Helps to flush away the toxins from the body which are
usually a by product of metabolism as well as due to direct
intake of alcohol, smoking and use of synthetic perfumes.
Our body has a system to do away with toxins but in case of excess alcohol and abuse of tobacco, one may have to depend on alternative methods to flush out the toxins.
According to Ayurveda: liver problems has discoloration of stool (whitish), nausea, yellow-blood like urine, lassitude, anorexia, jaundice, heartburns. All these can lead to liver abscess. Jaundice (Pandu Roga) is mainly due to pitta dosha (Fire humor) and the symptoms are yellowish color of eyes, skin, nails, face and urine, faded skin color like that of a frog, impaired senses, burning pain in the epigastrium, indigestion, asthenia and anorexia.
According to Ayurveda: AZ Hepta is an herbal formulation based on ancient science and modern research. The various herbs used in Ayurveda are liver protective, corrective and have regenerating effect on the dead liver cells. These herbs stimulate liver regeneration, have bile purgative (pitta (fire) Virechaka) effects and act as pitta-nashaka [pitta (fire) destroyer] and pitta-shamka [reduces pitta (fire). They have been proved to have special action on viral hepatitis due to antiviral properties. Therefore, by keeping the pitta (fire) in its balanced state and due to their hepato-protective action, all these herbs are capable of dealing with all liver problems.
Foods to Favor:
Pomegranate juice, curd, honey, soup of black and green grams (lentils), sugarcane juice, radish and green fresh vegetables.
Foods to Avoid:
Fried and heavy meals, alcohol, seafood, excessive acidic and salty food, bakery products, mash (kidney seeds), rajmash (kidney beans). Stressful conditions should be avoided.
The liver is important organ to the bowels because it is where old blood, toxins, hormones and waste are broken down and sent to the bowels. Help with PMS, losing weight, skin problems, allergies, or nearly any illness, proper working of your liver is required .The combination of herbs are taken in such a way that they must eliminate the toxic elements present in our body.