Cancer is one of the deadly disease all over the world , it is defined as unregulated growth and division of the cell .
What is cell?
Cell is basic unit of the body and performs various functions. It undergoes growth and multiplication , old and dead cells are replaced by newly formed cell in the normal body.
Group of cells collectively form tissue and then group of tissue collectively form organ and then each organ plays major function in our body.
In case of cancer , when cells uncontrollably divide at one certain point then according to its nature it may or may not spread further into other side by tissues or blood and lymph.
NATURE OF TYPE OF CANCER
- Benign - it is the condition in which cancerous growth occurs only at one certain point and forms solid overgrowth mass like structure called tumor which do not spread further to side by tissues , blood and lymph. And is non –invasive in nature.
- Malignant – it is the condition in which cancerous growth occurs at one point initially and then slowly spread further into side by tissues , lymph and blood . it is one of the most invasive condition .
TYPES OF CANCER ACCORDING TO THE SITE
- CANCER OF EPITHELIAL TISSUE – epithelial tissue is the most common tissue layer every organ in our body , including skin also , and cancer in these tissue is called as CARCINOMA.
For example , breast cancer , lung cancer , colon cancer , skin cancer etc,.
- CANCER OF NON –EPITHELIAL CELLS – It is called as SARCOMA and include cancer of bone , tendon , cartilage , nerves and vessels etc,.
- CANCER OF BLOOD – it is called as LEUKEMIAS
- CANCER OF LYMPHOID TISSUE –it is called as LYMPHOMAS
COMMON TYPE OF CANCER ALL OVER THE WORLD
- Breast cancer
- Blood cancer
- Bone cancer
- Lung cancer
- Colon cancer
- Skin cancer
- Endocrine cancer
- Brain cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Prostate cancer
It is one of the most common type of cancer among women .
BREAST ANATOMY AND IT’S FUNCTION
Breast is a structure present on anterior thoracic wall ,present in both men and women , but more prominent in women after puberty.
It is the glandular structure and are concerned with lactation after child birth. The shape of breast varies in women and also at different stages of life.
At the centre of breast areola is placed and is darkly pigmented and has a muscular projection called nipple . it is vascular and surrounded by erectile tissue .
The breast composes alveoli and lactiferous ducts which carries milk and opens at nipple , thus helps in feeding child during lactation period only. Normally in non pregnant women this milk production is not seen.Breast has blood supply ,nerve supply and lympatics and are under control of various hormones like estrogen , progesterone and prolactin .
WHAT HAPPENS IN BREAST CANCER
Breast cancer are generally asymptomatic , only screening at early stage can detect it. Ideally screening should be performed for all women after the age of 40 , because early detection will prevent fatality rate .
RISK FACTOR FOR BREAST CANCER
- Early menarche
- Late menopause
- Never breastfed
- Nipple discharge other than milk
- Combined oral contraceptive
- Increased age
- Previous cancer of ovary , colon and endometrium
- Exposure to high radiations
- Wearing tight underclothing
- First child birth after age of 35 years
- Genetic factor
SYMPTOMS OF BREAST CANCER
- Lump in breast lump
- Lump in underarm
- Irritation of breast of skin
- Dimpling of breast
- Pain in nipple area
- Change in size of breast
- Nipple discharge
- Change in shape of the nipple
- Inward turning of the nipple
- Orange peel like skin
- Redness and flaky skin
- Swelling and tenderness
- Change in breast colour
- Itchy breast
- Sudden weight loss
- Visible veins on breast
- Vaginal pain
METHODS OF INSPECTION
- Breast self examination
- Inspection by doctor is done by palpation
- Breast biopsy
AYURVEDA POINT OF VIEW FOR CANCER
It is correlated to arbuda in ayurveda , arbuda means little mountain like swelling, according to ayurveda no disease can occur without imbalance of three doshas that is vata , pitta and kapha .
Arbuda is classified
on the basis of doshas that is vattaj , pittaj,and kapha
on the basis of dhatus that is raktaj (blood) ,mansaj (muscle) ,medaj (fat) and asthija(bones) etc,.
On the basis of progressions , shotha(inflammation and swelling),arbuda(tumor),kalrkat(cancer),granthi(galandular swelling),.
On the basis of cureability it is divided into sadhya and asadhyata,.
CAUSES OF KARKAT ARBUDA
- Wrong food habits
- Mandagni that is low digestive power
- Eating spicy , salty food in excess
How does it manifest
Due to wrong food habits agni gets manda which leads to accumulation of toxins in the body which disturbs dhatus also that is rakta , mansa etc,. And this condition then leads to formation of karkat arbuda in body.
DIAGNOSE OF KALRKAT ARBUDA
- first prakruti(basic constitution of body) is accessed
- state of shareerik and mansik dosha
- nidana (causative factor )of patient
- naadi pareeksha is done
- aamaj condition is accessed and treated before starting treatment.
HOME REMEDIES FOR KARKAT ARBUDA / BREAST CANCER
- maintain good and healthy diet
- avoid eating to spicy and salty food
- better sleep
- do regular exercise
- include yoga and meditation in daily routine
- include fibre rich fruit in diet
- avoid contraceptives
- maintain hygiene
- avoid tight underclothing
- reduce stress
- avoid high radiation exposure
- quit smoking
- warm compression can be done on tender and painfull breast
- self massage on breast
- use sendha namak (Epsom salt) in diet and can be used for baithing to reduce itching
TREATMENT IN ALLOPATHY AND AYURVEDA
Allopathy treatment involves radiation therapy , chemotherapy along with necessary medication . it is the only method used in cancer patients and is one of the very vigorous treatment , which every patient cannot bear and it also compromise immunity of the patient.
Ayurvedic treatment focus on mainataining health using rasayana treatment , it not only focus on treating karkat arbuda but also helps in increasing immunity of the patient. Ayurveda treatment also involves meditation and yoga which helps in increasing will power of the patient, that is mansik chikitsa basically and every patient can bear this treatment and shows good results in treating cancer patients .
HERBAL DRUGS IN BREAST CANCER TREATMENT
- GUGGUL –it is one of the effective painkiller in ayurveda and has a sterol called gugulsterone which has anti-tumor action and is helpful controlling abnormal cell growth.
- KAANCHNAR – it also has anti-cancerous property , inhibit abnormal cell growth , and helpful in bleeding disorders .
- GUDUCHI – it is one of the best herb helps in boosting immunity , reduces oxidative stress , has anti-cancer activity . Also balances all three dosha.
- TRIPHALA – it includes amalaki , bhibhitak and haritaki . all these three have wonderful action on body ,balance all three dosha , boost immunity , has anti-oxidant property so reduces oxidative stress , also has anti- cancerous action.
- TRIKATU –it includes shunti , pippali , marich , these three are good for increasing digestion power , increases immunity and has anti-inflammatory action.
- VARUNA – it has anti-inflammatory action , used to cure infected lymph nodes , has anti-tumor property , purifies blood
WHAT TREATMENT IS GIVEN AT AYURVEDAYOGASHRAM FOR BREAST CANCER
Since last few years, we at ayurvedayogashram has treated many patients suffering from breast cancer effectively with our cancer healer kit.
Along with our medication we give proper counselling to our patients and guide every patient regarding diet and also include yoga therapy and meditation.
Our cancer healer kit is the combination of four products-
- cancergaj - this product comprises of heera (diamond )bhasam , gold bhasam etc, and is one of the very powerful drug combination in treating arbuda it does lekhan(scrapping ) karma.
- caricum – it contains 90% extract of haldi , as haldi is one of the very good blood purifier , anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial .so it helps in reducing symptoms of inflammation , tenderness , pain and detoxify the blood.
- Fibroheal - wonderful product in treating fibroids , glandular swellings and in treating tumours . its main ingredient is kanchnar guggul.
- immunoplus - it is the combination of all immunoboosting drugs like triphala , guduchi , trikatu .it is give for balancing immunity of the cancer patient.
all our products are approved by Indian government and is 100% effective and natural with no side effects .