The presence of uric acid crystals in joints causes inflammation of joints. Uric acid is formed during the metabolism of food and the building up of body tissues. When the level of uric acid increases in blood than normal levels, the uric acid forms microscopic crystals in joints. These crystals lead to inflammation of joints. In Ayurveda, VAGHBHATA has said the cause of Gout is vitiated blood. The vitiated blood first affects the joints of the feet. This extends to other joints in later stages. The vitiated blood not only affects the joints but also affects the whole body.
Causes of vitiation of Blood
- Excessive consumption of salty, sour, hot , spicy , oily foods.
- Consumption of Fish.
- Consuming horse gram, urad dal. Alcohol.
- Consuming opposite foods.
- Lack of sleep.
- Sedentary work
Reasons for increased uric acid level in blood
- Obesity High alcohol intake High intake of food like liver, kidneys, sweetbreads, tongue, red meat, Shellfish, fish peas, lentils and beans. These foods contain purines. Few drugs used to treat high blood pressure.
Our Product AZ Artho is very helpful for Gout patients. Az Artho is a well researched combination of herbs, as per Ayurveda which help maintain joint’s flexibility, regulate the tone of the muscles (tone up the muscles), lubricate the joints, strengthen the cartilages and tendons, give nutrition to bones and joints, reduce the inflammation and stiffness of the joints by restoring the proper functions of the biological components.
Gout Health Kit
- Tab Detoxy Quantity – 90 (1-1-1)
- Cap Az-Amrita Quantity – 90 (1-1-1)
- Az-Artho Capsules – Quantity 60 (1-0-1)