Degeneration of discs and vertebrae with expanding age is not another issue. Degeneration of discs is called cervical spondylosis. Cervical spondylosis needs proper medication. Any conditions which are age-identified can cause intervertebral discs to worsen. A few syndromes incorporate migraine, suboccipital pain, and also shoulder and neck pain. It is named cervical spondylosis if neck vertebrae are included in the affliction. Lumbar spondylosis is lower back spondylosis. Rough areas at the edges of bones may advance because of generative progressions which can cause irritation of nerves, muscles, and ligaments. Cervical spondylosis is an interminable degeneration of the bones (vertebrae) of the neck (cervical spine) and the pads between the vertebrae (circles) – reputed to be cervical osteoarthritis, the condition, as a rule, shows up in men and ladies more advanced in years than 40 and advances with age. Cervical spondylosis influences both genders just as, men ordinarily advance it at a prior age than ladies do. Cervical spondylosis is an age-identified condition. It is assessed that about all men and ladies will have proof of cervical spondylosis at the age of 70.
Causes of Cervical Spondylosis
Cervical spondylosis is a degenerative infection in which there is anomalous on the cartilage and bones of the neck. Neck pain and stiffness bringing about limit of development; and deadness or shortcoming in arms, hands, and fingers might be generally seen in patients with cervical spondylosis.
Other Main Causes of Cervical Spondylosis are as:
- Injury – Cervical spondylosis could be brought on by past harm, rehashed cracks or disengagements of the joints of neck. These reason strange of joints, ligaments and the structures encompassing the joints.
- Occupational strain – The physical strain, force of work and span of working hours all constitutes the word related strain. Having an occupation that requires substantial lifting or a mess of curving and winding expands the wear and tear.
- Terrible carriage – Incorrect carriage adjusts by propensity or because of poor skeletal set up in the neck inclines strange of the neck joints.
- Fort Sort – Being overweight and not practicing expands the possibilities of cervical spondylosis.
- Osteoporosis – It brings about little cracks to the spine.
- Extreme osteoarthritis
Symptoms of Cervical Spondylosis
Side effects frequently advance gradually over the long run, yet they might begin or deteriorate abruptly. The pain may be mild, or it could be profound thus intense that you are unable to move. You might feel the agony over the shoulder bone or it might spread to the upper arm, lower arm, or (once in a while) fingers.
- Neck Stiffness that gets worse over time.
- Abnormal sensations in the shoulders, legs, arms.
- Headaches, especially in the back of the head.
- Loss of balance.
- Loss of control over the bladder.
- Weakness in muscles.
- Sensation when the neck is turned.
- Inability to fully turn the head or bend the neck.
- Weakness in the arms, hands, legs.
- Lack of coordination.
- Difficulty while walking.
- Muscle spasms.
Risk Factors of Cervical Spondylosis
- Computer professionals, Bike Users
- Travellers who travel along distance and sleep in sitting position.
- Patients Characteristics
- Neck Injuries
- Genetic Factor
- Telephone Operator
- Old People
Diagnosis of Cervical Spondylosis
Cervical Spondylosis is usually suspected if there are symptom of neck pain and stiffness. It will also be considered as a cause of radiating arm pain, problems with use of the hands or difficulty walking.
Home Remedies for Cervical Spondylosis
Ayurvedic Treatment for Cervical Spondylosis
Cervical Spondylosis Treatment
- Kati Vasti : A bridge is formed on the back bone with flour and warm medicated oil is filled in it and allowed to stay for the period of 45-60 minutes. This helps the muscles and ligaments relax and heal; improved blood circulation heals the tissues. This treatment is usually suggested for 14-28 days depending on the condition.
- Ela Kizhi: Warm medicated oil application is followed by a warm herbal bolus on the affected part to improve stiffness and pain. This therapy is recommended for 7-14 days depending on the condition.
- Mamsa Navara Kizhi: This is one of the specialized treatments for cervical spondylosis. Red meat, medicated rice, vata normalizing herbs processed with milk are made into a bolus. After gentle application of warm oil, this bolus is applied on the affected part for 30-45 minutes without pressure. This treatment is very effective in healing any type of cervical spondylosis. This treatment is usually suggested for 20-28 days depending on the condition of the patients.
Cervical Spondylosis Kit
- Cap Az-Neuro Quantity – 60 (1-0-1)
- Cap Az-Neuro Gold Quantity – 60 (1-0-1)
- Ashwagandha Capsules Quantity – 60 (1-0-1)