- Take eight to ten glasses of water daily. Drinking enough water daily is one in all the foremost necessary steps facilitate|to assist} lubricate articulations and help vertebrae disc recover its natural position.
- Apply ice packs or cold lotion on your back, buttocks, the rear of legs and feet.
- Take a daily natural medication and muscle relaxants to assist retreat to pain relief.
- Avoid constipation. embody a lot of fiber in your diet.
- Take a 1,000 – 1,200 mg of calcium and 400 mg of Mg supplement daily.
- Stretching exercises for your low back will assist you feel higher and should facilitate relieve nerve root compression.
- Walk twenty to 3 times minutes thrice every week. If you’ve got plenty of pain, perhaps isn’t a decent time to start out walking. You’ll be able to begin by walking within your house for a number of minutes then increase the time as you are feeling higher.
- Swallow four cloves of garlic together with water on an empty abdomen.
- Mix saffron in heat milk and take it once, ideally at bed time.
- Mix one gram every of dried ginger powder and Pipli (long pepper) powder in ten ml of physic. Take this mixture doubly daily for a number of days.
- Massage heat oil of cloves on the location of the pain.
Yoga asana for Sciatica Disease
Here are some of the most useful Yoga asanas for Slip Disc. Before practicing these Yogasanas you should seek guidance of your health provider and should only practice under guidance of a Yoga expert. Supta Padangusthasana , Adho Mukha Svanasana, Parsvokanasana , Ardha Chandrasana , Dandasana, Bhujangasan, Tadasana
Ayurvedic Treatment for Sciatica Disease
The strength of Ayurveda in the area of spine and joint treatments is globally appreciated. Since it addresses the root cause of the issue the results are fantastic. Therapies like Dhanyamla dhara, Abyanga swedam, Pathrapotali swedam (Elakizhi), Sarvangadhara (Pizhichil), Kadeevasthy, Navarakizhi, Vasti (the most important procedure in Ayurveda for curing Sciatica permanently) etc., are done as per the necessity and condition. These therapies are directed towards relieving the inflammatory changes and underlying causes of Sciatica, releasing the spasms and nerve compressions in the affected area, strengthening and nourishing entire spine & supporting tissues. Usually the treatment period is 4 – 5 weeks according to the severity of the disease. Along with these therapies, Ayurveda has also described Sira vedana and Agni karma for treating Sciatica. In four to six weeks, the majority of patients find their symptoms are relieved with our treatment. Ayurveda stands as a better alternative to surgery in Sciatica.
Sciatica Healer Kit
- Cap. Az-Neuro Quantity – 60 (1-0-1)
- Cap. Az-Neuro Gold Quantity – 60 (1-0-1)
- Tab. Trayodashang Guggulu Quantity – 60 (1-0-1)