Causes of Lichen Planus Pigmentosus :
Lichen planus causes are obscure. In certain regions, patients with broad lichen planus appear to be less averse to have a Hepatitis C infection of the liver. Nonetheless, it is hazily provided that this infection is the explanation for lichen planus in such scenarios. A few medications, for example, those holding Arsenic, bismuth, or gold, can prepare an emission that seems indistinguishable to lichen planus.
- It is an interminable intermittent rash of obscure reason with no created cure.
- Lichen planus ordinarily influences grown-ups and can include any parcel of the body, yet it has an inclination for the wrists, lower legs, and oral and genital tissues.
- It could be quite itchy.
- Lichen planus might spontaneously resolve.
Lichen planus takes several forms :
Classical lichen planus: Classical lichen planus is characterized by shiny, flat topped, firmed papules (bumps) varying from pinpoint size, (guttate) to larger than a centimeter. They are a purple color and often are crossed by a fine white lines. Lichen planus may be the result of scratching or injuring the skin. skin.
Sometimes it is very itchy. It is often seen on the front of the wrist, lower back and ankles. On the palms and soles the papules are firm and yellow.
Oral lichen planus :
Oral lichen planus is a chronic inflammatory disease that affects the mucous membrane inside your mouth. Oral lichen may appear white, lacy patches, red, swollen tissues or open sores. These lesions may be burning, pain or another discomfort.
Symptoms of Lichen Planus Pigmentosus :
Symptoms of lichen planus can differ in character and intensity between people. Ordinary symptoms of lichen planus incorporate a skin rash that is itchy and skin changes. The symptoms of lichen planus ordinarily show up in adult and are most regular in ladies.
- Raised shiny itchy rash.
- Small pink bumps.
- Small purple bumps.
- Scaly patches.
- Mouth rash.
- Mouth ulcers
- Blue areas inside cheeks.
- Penile rash.
- Vaginal rash.
Home Remedies for Lichen Planus Pigmentosus :
- Boil half tea spoon turmeric powder in a glass of milk and drink daily at breakfast time.
- Squeeze a quarter lemon in a cup of hot water and drink daily on empty stomach before breakfast.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Lichen Planus Pigmentosus :
Ayurveda recognizes digestion to be the essential component in the pathology of the disease. On account of psoriasis, a bargained digestive system prompts an expansion of pitta dosha into rasa dhatu. Pitta dosha is an Ayurvedic guideline of physiology speaking to the vigor of conversion in the body. As per Ayurveda standards. the vitiated Vata dries the water component of skin and additionally starts quick development of skin tissue. The vitiated Kapha dosha reasons tingling on the influenced skin. The blood which is influenced by vata and kapha unfavorably impacts the recuperating process. Ayurveda suggests an extensive medication procedure that includes strengthening your digestion and detoxifying and taking out poisons.
LPP Healer Kit
- Cap. AZ-Derma Quantity – 90 (1-1-1)
- Cap. AZ-Tiktan Quantity – 60 (1-0-1)
- Tab. Detoxy Quantity – 90 (1-1-1)
- Cap. Caricuma Plus Quantity – 60 (1-0-1)