Lie down on the mat in prone position, keeping your arms straight and stretched in front of your eyes. Join both hands together with palms facing inwards. It is like sashtang pranam position. Now in this position rotate your whole body, including your head and neck towards left side upto 45 degrees. Now come back to the original position. Now rotate your body towards right side upto 45 degrees and then come back to the original position. Repeat it continuously 8 to 10 times. While doing this asan breathe normally.
- It improves digestion.
- Tones the back bone and back muscles.
- Improve digestion and cures wind disorders.
- could be done even after meals for proper digestion.
- Improves appetite and digestion. You can digest raw vegetables, yoghurt, milk, fats etc. more easily.
- It improves blood circulation to liver, spleen, abdominal organs and reproductive organs thus improving their function.
- It helps in various gas problems of abdominal organs.