Sit down on the mat and spread your legs as far as possible. Distance between both feet should not be less than 3 inches. Now rotate your body at waste level, with both arms spread, so that you can hold the left big toe with your right hand. In this position your left arm and hand moves backward. You can bend slightly if needed. Now rotate back to original position and then towards right side without stopping so that now you can hold the right big toe with left hand and your right hand moves back automatically. Now do it continuously 20 to 25 times. It can be increased gradually later on.
- Improves blood circulation of whole body from head to toe and helps proper discharge of wastes from the body.
- It improves the quality of semen and improves function of reproductive organs.
- It helps in centralization of Nabh (Dharan).
- It helps in various diseases of the abdominal organs.
- It reduces the abdominal birth.
- It relieves the person from various gas problems.