Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental health condition where an individual has obsessive musings and compulsive conduct. OCD is a strain disorder portrayed by absurd musings and expects that lead you to do dreary behaviours. With obsessive-compulsive disorder, you may understand that your obsessions aren’t reasonable, and you may try to ignore them or stop them. But that only increases your distress and anxiety. Ultimately, you feel driven to perform compulsive acts in an effort to ease your stressful feelings. Obsessive-compulsive disorder is described as an anxiety disorder. An obsession is a repeated unwanted thought or urge;a compulsion is a repetitive activity that you feel you have to do. OCD can be unpleasant and frightening. OCD is an anxiety disorder characterized by uncontrollable, unwanted thoughts and repetitive, ritualized behaviors you feel compelled to perform.
Causes of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :
OCD is caused by a combination of organic, hereditary, and ecological factors. Changes in the level and equalize of chemicals in the cerebrum are connected with restlessness and identified disorders. OCD runs in families (i.e., it has a hereditary segment), and once in a while, OCD can improve after certain youth bacterial contaminations (streptococcal) or after mind or head damages or traumas. Individuals with OCD have abnormalities, as expanded blood flow and action, in a few parts of their brain. The areas of the cerebrum influenced manage solid feelings and the reaction to them.
Symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) influences individuals distinctively, however ordinarily causes a specific example of thought and behaviour. Most individuals with OCD have a tendency to accompany a set example of thought and conduct.This pattern has following main steps:
- Obsession Where your mind is moved by a consistent obsessive trepidation or concern, for example the dread your house will be burgled.
- Anxiety The obsession incites a feeling of compelling strain and trouble.
- Impulse You then receive an example of compulsive conduct to decrease your strain and misery, for example checking all the windows and entryways are bolted no less than three times before you go out.
- Temporary relief The compulsive conduct carries interim alleviation from uneasiness, however the fixation and strain soon return, causing the pattern or cycle to begin again.
- Fear of being contaminated by germs or dirt or contaminating others.
- Doubts that you’ve locked the door or turned off the stove.
- Intense stress when objects aren’t orderly or facing the right way.
- Impulses to shout obscenities in inappropriate situations.
- D Avoidance of situations that can trigger obsessions, such as shaking hands.
- Hair loss or bald spots because of hair pulling.
Home remedies for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :
- Ginkgo biloba improves circulation and brain activity.
- Massage with Almond oil on temporal region for five minutes daily at bed time.It is very useful for OCD.
- To know more Click Here
Ayurvedic Treatments for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :
Treatment for OCD :
Ayurvedic medication may be given as extra treatment keeping in mind the end goal to enhance or expedite a quicker remedial reaction. Home grown solutions which might be utilized for this intention are:Brahmi, Mandukparni, Shankhpushpi, Vacha, Jyotishmati, Kushmand, Jatamansi and Sarpagandha. As per Ayurvedic patho-physiology, obsessions and redundant, compulsive acts are accepted to be because of an aggravated or expanded “Vata” dosha. Restorative measures to treat “Vata” have advantageous impacts in treating OCD. These measures incorporate a massage of the whole body utilizing cured herbal oils. Special Panchkarma techniques like ‘Shiro- Basti’ and ‘Virechan- Nasya’. Ayurveda Oleated sudation Therapies – This is again divided into following therapies.
- Swedana – Hot steam help with Nirgundi and Tulsi takes off.
- Nasya – Vacha with Ashwagandha oil
- Shirodhara – Warm oil help to the third eye, carefully mixed Sesame oil.
- Ashwagandha oil Ashwagandha Tulsi and some essentail oils.
- Snehana – Body massage with warm sesame oil mixed with herbs.
- Basti– Enemas utilizing Dashamula tea combined with oil.
- Meditation Yoga, Pranayama breathing techniques are very beneficial.
OCD Healer Kit
- Herbal Capsules AZ-Clam Quantity – 60 (1-0-1)
- Herbal tablets Manasmitra Vatika Quantity
- Herbal Capsules Mind Calm of Quantity – 90 (1-1-1)