Ayurveda Yogashram is a center of Ayurveda and Panchakarma was started a few years back with the aim to provide professional training for those aspiring students of Ayurveda. The practical training at our Ayurveda study center includes Elakizhi, Navara kizhi, Pizhichil, Shirodhara, Udhwarthana, Abhyanga, Shirovasti, Netra vasti , Kadivasti, etc. The practical training also includes traditional Kalari marma massage and ayurvedic feet massage, which are very much effective for body rejuvenation. Our training program also covers the important internal cleansing method of Ayurveda – the Panchakarma therapy. They include the treatments like Vamana, Virechana, Vasti…etc.
Venue: Courses and Training Programs are conducted at our training facility, Clinic, and Hospital located in Amritsar.
Eligibility: Open to all having a genuine interest in Ayurveda and related Healing techniques
Reservation: We are committed to keeping up the quality of our training programs and we take only a limited number of students each month. So we advise students to reserve their seats well in advance and our reservation policy is First-Come First-Served.
Medium of Instruction: All our Training Programs are conducted in English, Hindi our teachers explain the topics in an easy-to-understand manner with minimal use of technical terms.
Other Important Information:
- Theory Sessions and Practical Training are handled by experienced Doctors with having BAMS / BNYS degree
- Comprehensive study materials developed by our doctors are provided for all the training programs
- Students will get a STARTER KIT with oils and products for their practice
Certificate Course on Ayurvedic Bodyworks
This short course contains information on basic principles of Ayurveda, identification of body types (PRAKRUTI) as per Ayurvedic Methods, and different Ayurvedic Massages.
Practical Session includes Kerala specialty massages and other Ayurvedic massage techniques like Face Massage, Head Massage, Shirodhara, Abhyanga, etc. Please see more information below.
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Basic Principles of Ayurveda
- Body Constitution
- Introduction to Ayurvedic Bodywork
- Ayurvedic head massage preparation, procedure, and practice of head massage
- Ayurvedic face massage preparation, procedure, and practice of face massage
- Abhyanga preparation, procedure, and practice of abhyanga
- Shirodhara – with oil preparation, procedure, and practice
- Podi Kizhi – Massage with Bags of Herbal Powders Preparation, Procedure, and Practice
650 USD per month (8 lectures in a month)
Total course of 6 months = 45 lectures + 3 Online Exams.
Then the total fee for the course is 1100 USD
A great discount offer:- If you want to pay the total amount of course at a stretch, then you can pay 1100 USD instead of 1300 USD