- Varihat Vat Chintamani Ras (Combination Of Herbs) : Vrihat Vatchintamani Ras is Indicated in paralysis, hysteria, sannipat-jwar and body pain and joint’s pain. It is used in the treatment of Vata Dosha imbalance diseases such as paralysis, hemiplegia, facial palsy, tremors etc. The greatest advantage of this herbal medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. To Know More Click Here…
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) : Compounds known as withanolides are believed to account for the multiple medicinal applications of Ashwagandha. These molecules are steroidal and bear a resemblance, both in their action and appearance, to the active constituents of Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng) known as ginsenosides. Generally, Ashwagandha stimulates the immune system. It has also been shown to inhibit inflammation and improve memory. To Know More Click Here…
- Vish Mushti Vati (Combination of Herbs) : Vishamusthi Vati is a Ayurvedic Combination of Herbs used in treatment of diseases due to Vata imbalance. It can be used for Your medical well-being preventively and curatively or together with medications prescribed by your personal doctor or specialist.
- Samir Panag Ras (Combination of Herbs): Sameer Panag Ras that is effectively used as nerve tonic. It is used to chronic and complicated diseases, joint diseases with stiffness, fever, Asthma, Bronchitis, cold and cough.
- Parval Pishti (Corallium rubrum) (Shell) : Parval Pishti helps to provide energy and natural minerals to the body for strengthening of nerves. Parval pishti provide natural minerals to the body and rejuvenates the cells for effective functioning.
Why Artho Gold?
Corrects the immunological abnormalities and hence restores the balance of disturbed immune system. Gold in the form of Suvarna Bhasma( a finely micro pulverized form ) is safe with low blood levels of Gold. Gold selectively accumulates in the synovial cells of the inflamed joints and exerts immuno-modulatory activity. Artho Gold inhibits PG synthesis and arrests the rapid progression of the disease. Ensures greater mobility without pain.
Along healthy life has been the cherished wish of man since antiquity. A number of hymns and prayers are seen in Vedic text devoted to healthy living and longevity. Even in the remote past, one can find the instinctive desire to extend clan and race. In ancient days it was routine procedure to take some aphrodisiac before undertaking sexual intercourse. The idea was to promote, in this way ,the quantity and quality of the semen along with the sexual enjoyment.
According to Ayurveda:
- Take fresh vegetables, avoid use of preserved, stored, canned and fried food.
- Use extra garlic/ginger in your diet.
- Use fresh butter/Ghee as a source of fat.
- Take purgatives/laxatives regularly and avoid constipation.
- Positive thinking, stress free environment
- Avoid heavy duty work and excess excretion.
- Always use room temperature food/liquid.
- Light walking is always recommended.
- Dry nuts (having less oil) should be avoided. Chocolate, heavy meals, fried food, alcoholic products should avoided.
- Citric/sour food be avoided.
- Alkaline -Foods beneficial for better health.
- Acidic (SOUR)-Foods should be restricted for better health.
“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”