AZ Artho is a well researched combination of herbs, as per Ayurveda which help maintain joint’s flexibility, regulate the tone of the muscles (tone up the muscles), lubricate the joints, strengthen the cartilages and tendons, give nutrition to bones and joints, reduce the inflammation and stiffness of the joints by restoring the proper functions of the biological components.
Foods to Avoid:
Avoid the consumption of alcohol, sour foods, acidic products, fats, and red meat products, kidney beans, rice, bhindi (okra/ladyfinger), Cococasia, citric/sour food, chocolate, dry nuts, (having less oil), curd, fish, jaggery (honey) junk food, peas, seafood, banana, preserved, stored, canned food products and fried food. Avoid foods that may create constipation, heavy-duty work and excess exertion, cold drinks, fried and heavy meals should be avoided.
Foods to Favor:
Eat fresh vegetables, unpolished rice, wheat, gram (lentils), soup of moong (yellow lentils)- (Phaseoius mungo), cow or goat milk, meat of peacock, Cock (Chicken), green leafy vegetables, garlic, ginger, and foods having pungent and bitter taste is useful in joint health. Also use fresh butter as a source of fat. Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, with the recommendation of your health care practitioner the use of laxatives may be very beneficial positive thinking, stress- free environment, and use room temperature food/ liquid.
Prefer to take light walking during morning time.
According to Ayurveda:
Avoid the use of mah, rajmah (kidney beans). rice. okra/lady’s finger, cococasia banana, alcohol, red meat products.
- Take fresh vegetables, avoid use of preserved, stored, canned and fried food.
- Use extra garlic/ginger in your diet.
- Use fresh butter/Ghee as a source of fat.
- Take purgatives/laxatives regularly and avoid constipation.
- Positive thinking, stress free environment
- Avoid heavy duty work and excess excretion.
- Always use room temperature food/liquid.
- Light walking is always recommended.
- Dry nuts (having less oil) should be avoided.
- Chocolate, heavy meals, fried food, alcoholic products should avoided.
- Citric/sour food be avoided.
- Alkaline -Foods beneficial for better health.
- Acidic (SOUR)-Foods should be restricted for better health.
with the advice of your health care provider it may be helpful to use one teaspoon of castor oil with a small amount of warm milk / tea or coffee at night to lubricate the digestive system. Do not take with water.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
No preservatives or artificial colors.
“This product is a safe, unique, balanced, natural herbal body support formula (like natural food), since this product’s primary function is to serve as a body tonic in addition to any other benefit.” It is GREAT!!
- Az-Artho is to normakize is excess veta (air) in the body,resulting in free movement of the joints,act as natural (Painkiller), anti-inflammatory,promote natural healing and normalize all the humors (doshas) in the praised for their soothing nature. The herbs in Az-Artho are used in various types of joint disorders, are great rejuvenators, providing nutrition to the body, They are digestive in and maintain the healthy state of the joints and the stability of the connective tissues
- Strong Analgesic
- Powerful Antimicrobial
- Potent Anti-inflammatory
- Painful acute Arhritic conditions