AZ Lipidcare lowers LDL and enhances HDL. Lipidcare reduces the heart’s workload by lowering the Heart Rate (HR) & Blood Pressure (BP). Lipidcare is a mild blood thinner & diuretic hence reducing the workload on the Heart.
Cholesterol helps your body build new cells, insulate nerves, and produce hormones. Normally, the liver makes all the cholesterol the body needs. But cholesterol also enters your body from food, such as animal-based foods like milk, eggs, and meat. Too much cholesterol in your body is a major risk factor for heart disease. High cholesterol itself does not cause any symptoms; so many people are unaware that their cholesterol levels are too high. hence cholesterol balancing supplements are essential.
- Lipidcare lowers LDL. Enhances HDL.
- Lipidcare reduces the heart’s workload by lowering the Heart Rate (HR) & Blood Pressure (BP).
- Lipidcare significantly reduces triglycerides.
- Lipidcare has active antioxidants that protect the heart tissue.
- Improves HDL, LDL ratio favorably
- Reduces body fat mass
- Improves glucose metabolism
- Reduces oxidative stress
A daily dose for a healthy heart and positive mood.
AZ Lipid Ingredients Are:
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa): The cucurbitacins in mycorrhiza kurroa are highly cytotoxic and have antitumor actions and that it may reduce blood cholesterol levels and reduce coagulation time
- Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul): Guggul works very effectively to purify the blood, promoting healthy cholesterol levels and scraping toxins from the circulatory system. In addition, guggul promotes supple arteries and unifies the heart.
- Chav (Piper Retrofractum): Chavya corrects the metabolism thus benefits in metabolic disorders.
- Varunchal (Crataeva nurvala): Varuna is also discussed in ancient Vedic literature as an important herb for use as a blood purifier.
- Beal Giri (Aegle marmeoles): The root decoction relieves palpitations of the heart, indigestion. This is a traditional method that has been used for ages to treat diseases like heart strokes and attacks.
- Deekamali (Gardenia gummifera): It works as complementary medicine in cardiac problems.
- Chitrakmul(Plumbago zeylanica): Chitrakmool is a nervine stimulant in low doses but sedative in a higher dose. It is useful in nerve weakness and Vata disorders.
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale): The effect of ginger and fenugreek was examined on blood lipids, blood sugar, platelet aggregation, fibrinogen, and fibrinolytic activity.
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus): hyperlipidemia was induced by a high-fat diet as it is always useful for the assessment of agents that interfere with the absorption, degradation, and excretion of cholesterol.
- Kali Mirch(Piper nigrum): Black pepper is great in aiding the proper assimilation (extraction of all the nutrients) of food. Moreover, its outer layer which contains potentphytonutrientsstimulates the breakdown of fat cells. This is the reason, why this spice ranks high among the best weight loss aids.
- Harar(Terminalia chebula): Nevertheless, people today use Terminalia arjuna for disorders of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease), including heart disease and related chest pain, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
- Bahera(Terminalia bellerica): It is also beneficial in blood pressure and helps in lowering cholesterol levels. The bark of this tree is used for chest pain and heart diseases.
- Amla(Emblica Officinalis): High cholesterol is the leading cause of heart disease. By reducing the build-up of bad cholesterol, Amla reduces the risk of heart disease. It also reduces clogging in the arteries by boosting good cholesterol or HDL (2). Studies have also shown its benefits in preventing the thickening of blood vessel walls, the first sign of heart disease.
- Heeng(Ferula narthex): Hing is packed with coumarins, compounds that aid in improving your blood flow and thinning of blood thereby preventing blood clotting. Additionally, this spice lowers your blood cholesterol levels as well as triglycerides in the body, which in turn might increase your risk of hypertension.
- Sartoban(Styrax benzoin): Thereby helping removal of toxic substances from the blood through urination. Urination also helps in lowering blood pressure, losing weight, and improving digestion.
- Abhrak: It can enhance blood circulation in the body and improve conductivity and tissue tone.
- Loh Bhasam: It has scraping quality, hence useful in cardiovascular diseases.