AZ- Respicure Capsules are used when an individual may suffer from problems such as productive and dry cough, bronchial asthma, cough in the respiratory tract, and cough in the nose. AZ- Respicure is beneficial in both productive and dry cough. The mucolytic and expectorant properties reduce the viscosity of bronchial secretions and facilitate expectoration. It helps in cough and throat irritation due to environmental pollution, change of seasons, and common cold symptoms. It is beneficial in both dry and wet coughs.
AZ- Respicure Capsule is a herbal combination that provides nutritional support for the respiratory system, whose function is to neutralize and reject dust, pollen, pollutants, and micro-organisms.
The ayurvedic AZ- Respicure Capsule has major benefits on bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cough, and cold. The herbal extracts used in the capsules are useful in reducing almost all types of coughs. It cleanses and heals respiratory systems by removing mucus from the bronchial tube.
- Dry cough
- Productive cough
- Cough due to allergy
- Cough due to pollution
- Tuberculosis Cough
- Smokers Cough
- Cough in Geriatric people
- Respiratory system disorder
AZ Respicure Features:
- Relieves bronchial congestion & spasm
- Soothes respiratory tract
- Relieves respiratory discomfort.
- Builds resistance to Bronchial infections.
- Does not cause sedation
The Main Ingredients Are As Below
- Choti Kantkari(Solanum Surrattens): Roots and seeds are used as an expectorant in asthma, cough, and pain in the chest. The decoction of the root is given with honey, to treat cough.
- Mulethi(Glycyrrhiza glabra): It even loosens and thins mucus in the airways, which eases congestion and coughing.
- Vasa(Ashatoda vasica): In the condition of acute bronchitis, the juice of leaves of vasa gives good results. It helps in easy urination and is useful in spleen-related disorders.
- Tulsi Pater(Ocimum sanctum): It has antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also beneficial in treating respiratory ailments like chronic bronchitis, asthma et cetera.
- Bharangi(Clerodendrum serratum): Since Bharangi is Snigdha and Madhura, it acts as an expectorant. It is therefore useful in cough and hoarseness of voice. A mixture of Bharangi root juice and ginger juice is given in asthma to reduce the attacks of dyspnoea.
- Shud vatsnav(Aconitum Ferox): It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of indigestion, anorexia, spleen disorders, gout, cough, asthma.
- Gilroy Satav (Tinospora cordifolia): Survival time was increased after irradiation, and body weight loss was decreased in mice pretreated with a single dose of Tinospora extract.
- Sonth(Zingiber officinale): Ginger is useful in indigestion, asthma, nausea, and more.
- Kali mirch (Piper nigrum): The spice of black pepper would be of great use in case you are suffering from regular bouts of cough, for both products as well as non-productive cough.
- Magh papal (Piper longum): In a developing country like India, where lack of sanitation and cleanliness forms an important reason for many bacterial infections
- Dhatura(Datura metel): It has been used by British soldiers to treat respiratory problems. Both scopolamine and atropine are used as sedatives and sometimes help in curing motion sickness, nausea, and dizziness.
- Tavakshir(Bambusa arundinacea): A decoction of the shoots of the plant in combination with honey is very helpful in relieving respiratory problems.
- Jaiphal(Myristica fragrans): The key compound present in nutmeg is myristicin, which inhibits the action of an enzyme that is responsible for Alzheimer’s disease. Jaiphal – Nutmeg is an aphrodisiac very useful even with an external application in case of headache, useful in cough, cold, asthma, and more.
- Javitari(Myristica fragrans): Nutmeg and mace spice contains many plant-derived chemical compounds that are known to have been anti-oxidant, disease prevention, and health-promoting properties.
- Javitri (Myristica fragrans): Nutmeg and mace spice contains many plant-derived chemical compounds that are known to have been anti-oxidant, disease prevention, and health-promoting properties.
- Choti Elachi(Elettaria cardamomum): Cardamom essential oil has a balsamic aroma and expectorant qualities. Thus, when used in aromatherapy, it helps break up mucus and congestion in sinuses and lungs. It is also beneficial for those suffering from asthma or bronchitis.
- Lavang(Syzygium aromaticum): With anti-inflammatory properties and cooling effects present in cloves, coughs, and colds can easily be cured. Simply chewing or gargling cloves helps in easing a sore throat. What’s more, they are used for treating respiratory disorders, like bronchitis, tuberculosis, asthma, and sinusitis.
- Tejpater(Cinnamomum Zeylanicum): Bay leaves contain notable plant-derived compounds, vitamins, and minerals that offer a range of benefits. This herb was widely used by the Greeks and Romans who believed that it symbolizes wisdom, peace, and protection against other symptoms of viral conditions such as colds and flu.
- Dalchini(Cinnamomum Zeylanicum): Cinnamon helps combat bad breath. Chewing on a few cinnamon sticks or gargling with warm cinnamon water helps to get rid of bad breath effectively.
- Tankan Bhasam: It is used in the treatment of productive cough, bronchitis, wheezing, asthma, chest congestion.
- Shankh Bhasam: It is useful in the treatment of gastritis, abdominal colic, malabsorption syndrome, dyspepsia, vomiting, nausea, acne, etc.
- Godanti Bhasam: It is used in the treatment of leucorrhoea, Fever due to Pitta imbalance, Chronic fever, cough, cold, asthma, anemia, chest injury, emaciation, and wasting in children. It improves strength and immunity.
- Prabal pushti (Pishti): It is used in the treatment of cough, cold excessive burning sensation.