Possible Indications :
- Liver problems
- Kidney problems
- Spleen problems
- It is best used for increasing the hemoglobin in the body
- A herbal best supplement for increasing the filtration power of the kidney tonic.
- Herbal support to the liver and thus it is used for hepatitis.
- Best used to increase the immune system of the body.
High-Quality extracts of Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or preservatives. Wild Crafted Herbs are more potent and effective than Cultivated Herbs.
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula):- Laxative, rejuvenator, Astringent, in action having Anuloman (Propels the fecal matter downward or regulates the movement of Vata (air).
- Gokhur (Tribulus Terrestris):- It is a Rasayana (Rejuvenating) as well as the best herb for the urinary tract system and also very useful in renal calculi.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somniferum):- known for its adaptogenic, stress-reducing agent and rejuvenating affect.
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi):- Memory enhancing herb, also used as nervine tonic and gives calmness to the mind. Best used in case of stress-related headaches and in anxiety disorders.
- shkanhpushpi (Evolvulus alsinoides):- Best-known brain tonic, Increases concentration, and is very useful in insomnia.
- Ashoka (Saraca Indica):- It acts directly on the muscular fibers of the uterus and has stimulating effect on the Endometrium and the ovarian tissue, useful in uterine infections.
- Kamarkas (Butea Frondosa):- It acts as a tonic to pelvic and back muscles.
- Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis):- The fruit is commonly used in the treatment of burning sensation anywhere in the body, anorexia, constipation, urinary discharges, inflammatory bowel, cough, hemorrhoids, fever, thirst, and toxicity of the blood.
- Anantmool (Hemidesmus Indicus):- It stimulates the production of reproductive hormones and has a tonic action on the sexual organs. It promotes health and vigor and invariably cures all kinds of diseases caused by Vitiated blood.
- Nagkeasra (Mesua Ferrea):- Tonic for heart, expels wind, antispasmodic, Diuretic, Emmenagogue. These are also useful thirst, irritability of the stomach, excessive perspiration, cough with much expectoration, dyspepsia, etc.
- Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa):- Bark is considered cooling and mildly astringent. Menorrhagia due to relaxation of uterine tissue has a specific action on relaxed mucous membranes.
- Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna):- Bark contains tannin including gluco tannic acid. The bark is an astringent, cardiac stimulant, and heart tonic.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale):- It acts as a carminative, stimulates the digestive system, expels wind in the stomach.
These herbs are immunomodulator herbs and in Ayurvedic terminology, they are rasayanas rejuvenating) i.e. they maintain the balance between all the doshas (humor) and also clarify all the srotas (body channels) through which nutrients are supplied. Due to the proper functioning of srotas (body channels), doshas (humor) remain in their proper amount i.e. the samavastha (balanced condition).
These herbs are used for increasing the vitality of the liver, spleen, and kidney. It is also used to increase urine output. So it is also used for heart failure cases..
Recommended other products
- AZ Hepta
- AZ Nephro
- AZ Shape
Foods to Avoid
In all types of doshas (humor) avoid excess acidic & spicy food, alcohol & smoking. Junk food, chilled water, and cold soft drinks should be strictly avoided. Excess use of pickles is not beneficial. The non-vegetarian diet should be restricted. (According to Ayurveda meat from seafood is also considered a non-vegetarian diet).
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
No preservatives or artificial colors.
Pregnant women take under physician care.
“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”