- Ashwagandha (Winter cherry): Ashwgandha is known for its effects in rejuvenating sexual ability and performance. It is considered as a premier ant aging herb due to its rejuvenation and longevity enhancers. It strengthens mal reproductive system. It helps in male infertility and loss of libido. It also possess anti aging and mood elevating property. So it is also helpful in psychological impotence. It is also known as Indian ginseng. Ashwagandha has a rejuvenating effect on the body and improves vitality. It boosts up the immune system.
- Arjuna(Terminalia Arjuna) : The bark of the tree has been used for several centuries for treating cardiovascular ailments. It has a host of other therapeutic benefits including treating asthma, hypertension and kidney stones.
- Akarka :Akarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum) has aphrodisiac, libido stimulant, and spermatogenic actions. It influences the secretion of androgens and increases their production. Alkyl-amide, the main alkaloid in Akarkara root increases the production of testosterone. It may likely to work on hypothalamus stimulation due to Alkyl-amide. Overall, Akarkara enhances fertility, increase spermatozoa count, and improves libido in male.
- Tal Makhana (Phool Makhana)
- jaiphal (Nutmeg) : helps in increase the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter. It also contains a compound known as myristicin that inhibits the secretion of enzymes induced by stress.
- Kali Musli Churna : the roots of Kali musli treats aphrodisiac and It is used to treat piles, blood related disorders, vomiting, diarrhea indigestion. Kali musli churna has lots of benefit in Ayurveda treatment of medicine. Musli churna is used to treat sex problem. Sexual problem in men can be caused by physical or psychological problem.
- Saffron : is known as Zafaran or Kesar. The thread like part of Zafraan flower is used for many health and medicinal purposes. Zafraan is one of the most expensive spices in the world as maximum of its processing work is done through hand. Saffron is extremely valuable spice because of its distinct flavor, health and medicinal properties.
- Shilajeet(Mineral Pitch): .Studies report the fulvic acid in shilajit appears to help against some causes of Alzheimer’s disease. So that’s why it becomes an important part of the herbal combination which are meant to increase the immune system of the body These molecules prevent the breakdown of the brain chemicals needed for memory. So where body strength and mental strength both needed, Shilajeet is the best choice
- Shtavari:(Asparagus recemosus It has an aphrodisiac and cooling effect and Adaptogenic. Shatavari is useful for the male and female reproductive organs, the urinary tract. Shatavari nourishes and cleans both the blood and the female reproductive organs Shatavari has been safely used in Ayurveda (Indian Herbal System) for thousand of years for fertility and vitality. More Info
- Mulathi(Glycyrrhiza glabra): It is a natural, efficacious, an antioxidant with the richest natural source of Vitamin C. It has a revitalizing effect. It contains a chemical which prevent aging and provide strength in old age.
- Gokhru:(Tribulus terrestris The reproductive systems of both men and women receive beneficial results from Gokhru. It may be used in formulations for impotence, Venereal diseases, Sexual debility. Aphrodisiac action due to the presence of Saponinn in Gokhru. It boosts the hormones in the body.
- Kaunch:(Mucuna pruriens It is basically used for the purpose of increasing the sperm count. The total alkaloids from seeds of Mucuna pruriens comprising 5 alkaloidal bases were found to bring about a note-worthy increase in the population of spermatozoa and in the weights of body testes, seminal vesicles and prostrate of the treated rats. The exhibited activity was found to stimulate testosterone-enanthate induced androgenic activity observed in another set of treated individuals
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry): It is a natural, efficacious, an antioxidant with the richest natural source of Vitamin C. It has a revitalizing effect. It contains a chemical which prevent aging and provide strength in old age.
Urjafit is ayurvedic prepration to useful to increase men stamina vigour and vitality. urjafit over comes general debility, physical and mental fatigue.
- As an herbal anti oxidant
- Helps to stimulate male libido
- Helps men with erection
- over comes general debility, phypical and mental fatigue
- Improve seminal viscosity
- Restore confidence
- for all types of men’s problems.
- For Stamina & Strength
- For Virility.
- For pre Mature Ejaculation.
- For erection Problems.
- For loss of libido in both men & women.
Ayurvedic Concept :
Along healthy life has been the cherished wish of man since antiquity. A number of hymns and prayers are seen in Vedic text devoted to healthy living and longevity. Even in the remote past, one can find the instinctive desire to extend clan and race. In ancient days it was routine procedure to take some aphrodisiac before undertaking sexual intercourse. The idea was to promote, in this way ,the quantity and quality of the semen along with the sexual enjoyment.