The key process in the development of kidney stones is super saturation.
- The piss carries salts, including calcium oxalate, uric acid, cystine, or organic compound.
- These salts will become extraordinarily concentrated if there is not enough piss, or if outstandingly high amounts of crystal-forming salts are gift.
- When salt concentration levels reach the purpose at which they no longer dissolve, these salts type crystals.
Different factors could also be involved in either reducing piss quantity, or increasing the amount of the salts.
Deficiencies in protective Factors. Normally, piss contains substances that may shield against stone formation, including:
- Allow salt within the piss to be at higher-than-normal concentrations without forming crystals Prevent crystal formation Coat the crystals and stop them from projected to the surface of kidney tubes
- NOT having enough of thoise protective substances will cause stones
- Changes within the acidity of the piss. Changes within the acid balance of the piss will have an effect on stone formotion.
- Uric acid and amino acid stones cheifly type in acidic piss.
- Calcium phosphate and struvite increase in alkalic piss.
Renal Stone Healer Kit
- Herbal tablets Fluxus Quantity – 18
- Herbal Fluxus Bottle Quantity – 1