Hepatitis A is caused by contamination with the infectious disease an infection. The infectious disease infection is for the foremost half unfold once a personal ingests very little measures of impure excrement. The hepatitis A infects the liver cells and causes inflammation. The inflammation will weaken liver capability and cause totally different signs and aspect effects of hepatitis A.
- Hepatitis A takes 14 to 21 days after infection to cause symptoms. It is transmitted through food. Once infected with HAV, some symptoms such as dark yellow urine and fatigue will begin to appear within 25 days
- Hepatitis B is on the increase worldwide. It is transmitted through direct contact with blood, serum, saliva, faeces, urine, and sexual contact
- Hepatitis C is a truly serious disease with no known effective treatment. It is transmitted through blood and body fluids in transfusions, injections, the sharing of IV needles with drug users, and possibly by sexual contact with exposed partners.
- Hepatitis D only occurs in the presence of Hepatitis B virus
- Hepatitis E is another common type of hepatitis in developing countries. It occurs in epidemics. The infection route for it is faucal-oral, the same as the route for Hepatitis A virus; therefore, again, you must be very careful in what you eat and drink.
Symptoms of Hepatitis
Many cases of infectious disease go unknown, as a result of the unwellness is mistaken for the respiratory disease or as a result of there are not any symptoms in the least. The foremost common symptoms of infectious disease are :
- Loss of appetite
- Mild fever
- Muscle or joint aches
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Low-grade fever
- Rigors and chills
- Dark color urine
- White color stool
- Very much weakness
- Loss of weight
- Pain in liver area
Treatment of Hepatitis according to Ayurvedic
We have terribly exceptional leads to the Ayurvedic & flavourer treatment of infectious disease. There are several herbs utilized in out center for the correct cure of hepatitis. We offer treatment for minimum six months and patient will see improvment with in forty five days.
Herbs used in the Ayurvedic Treatment for Hepatitis
- Andrographis paniculata (Kalmegh)
- Phyllanthus Amaris (Bhuiamala)
- Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava)
- Eclipta alba (Bhringaraj)
- Swertia Chirata(Chirayata)
- Terminalia belerica(Baheda)
- Tinospora cordifolia(Guduchi)
- Picrorhiza kuroa (Katuki)
In our centre Ayurvedayogashram Amritsar, India we have a tendency to are providing pure ayurvedic and seasoning remedy for all sort of infectious disease with the assistance of Ayurveda, Yoga and Panchkarma. We offer on-line and offline each variety of treatments. Our these medicines act directly on the liver cells, scale back inflammation and swelling, and normalize cell perform. A number these flavourer mixtures have robust anti-viral activity. Some herbs boost the immune mechanism of the body. These medicines facilitate in digestive fluid secretion and improve appetency. Attributable to these properties, our medicines are effective altogether forms of hepatitis. In some cases we’ve got to provide Swaran bhasam, Rajat bhasam, Moti bhasam.
Testimonials of patients cured from Hepatitis.
Mr Kamal Pasahan with phone number 09316290655 was diagnosed as a patient hepatitis B from civil Hospital .He was given all his hope. Ultimately he came at Ayurvedayogashram Amritsar, India underneath the ayurvedic treatment of Dr Naveen Arya. Once treatment of six months, he was absolutely cured and currently still living his traditional life.
Home Delivery of Hepatits Healer Kit
- Ayurvedic Capsules Immuno Plus Gold Dosage one daily
- Ayurvedic Tablets AZ Hepta Dosage 1-1-1
- Ayurvedic Tablets Immuno Plus Dosage 1-0-1
- Ayurvedic Tablets Detoxy Dosage 1-1-1
Hepatitis Healer Kit
- Herbal tablets Quantity – 60
- Herbal tablets Quantity – 60
- Tablets of Quantity – 60