Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) symptoms have a tendency to begin progressively. Regularly, hormone changes that accelerate PCOS begin in the early youngsters, after the first menstrual period. Indications may be particularly discernible after a weight gain.
Hirsutism (excess hair growth, usually in a male pattern), Growth is centered on the body, calf muscles, slightly below big toe on feet, thighs, below navel, between breasts and mustache region. Sometimes thick eyebrows and cheeks too. Facial hair, and/or thinning of the scalp hair
With PCOS, you might have just a couple of indications or numerous symptoms. It is regular for PCOS symptoms to be confused for other medicinal problems.
- Acne vulgaris
- Oligomenorrhea (very light menstrual cycles)
- Heavy flow of menstrual cycle
- Decreased breast size
- Anovulation (lack of ovulation and therefore infertility)
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding (abnormal bleeding patterns at mid cycles)
- Problem in blood glucose regulation
- Male-pattern hair loss and fat deposition
Early symptoms of PCOS include :
- Few or no menstrual periods . This can extend from less than nine menstrual cycles in a year (more than 35 days between cycles) to no menstrual periods.
- Some ladies with PCOS have regular periods yet are not ovulating each month. This implies that their ovaries are not discharging an egg every month.
- Heavy, irregular vaginal bleeding. About 30% of women with PCOS have this symptom.
- Hair loss from the scalp and hair growth (hirsutism) on the face, chest, back, stomach, thumbs, or toes. About 70% of women in the United States with PCOS complain of these hair problems caused by high androgen levels.
- Acne and oily skin, caused by high androgen levels.
- Depression or mood swings.
PCOS symptoms that may develop gradually include
- Weight gain or upper body obesity (more around the belly than the hips). This is connected to high androgen levels.
- Male-design sparseness or diminishing hair (alopecia). This is joined to high androgen levels.
- Repeat miscarriages. The cause for this is not known. These miscarriages may be linked to high insulin levels, delayed ovulation, or other problems such as the quality of the egg or how the egg attaches to the uterus.
- Inability to become pregnant (infertility). This is because the ovaries are not releasing an egg (not ovulating).
- Symptomss of a lot of insulin (hyperinsulinemia) and insulin safety, which can incorporate upper body weight gain and skin changes, for example skin tags or dim, velvety skin patches under the arm, on the neck, or in the groin and genital region.
- Breathing problems while resting (obstructive rest apnea). This is connected to both weight and insulin safety.
- High blood pressure may be more normal in ladies who have PCOS, particularly in the event that they are exceptionally overweight. Your doctor will check your blood pressure.
The most common reasons that first bring women with PCOS to a doctor include :
- Menstrual problems.
- Male-type hair growth (hirsutism) on the face and body.
- Infertility. .
- Weight gain or upper body obesity.
- Yoga under the guidance of Yoga expert.
- Try to reduce the glucose rich food intake.
- Take minimum of 8 to 10 glass of caffeine free fluid per day.
- Weight Management should be there by any natural measures.
- Low calorie, low fat and high fiber diet.
- Not to take high saturated fat content diet.
Ayurveda and PCOS :
- Uses of herbs like Ashwgandha, Shatavari, Aloe vera, Amalki, Kauncha, Vidarikand, Ashoka with the opinion of Ayurveda expert.
- Insulin resistance can be checked with the help of basil, Fenugreek, Neem and Tulsi. One could also resort to cinnamon powder for managing insulin resistance.
- Using of Primrose oil is also very useful.
- Usage of castor oil is also very important.
Ayurvedic PCOD Kit :
For the complete treatment of PCOS we also have developed a herbal kit for this, in which we have added all the needed herbs for the natural treatment of PCOD. We also send a complete Yoga chart and Diet plan with the kit.
PCOD Healer Kit
- Alpha care Capsules – Quantity – 90 (1-1-1)
- Az-Eve Capsules – Quantity – 90 (1-1-1)
- Fibro Heal Capsules – Quantity – 90 (1-1-1)