This herbal medicine is known for its excellent digestive qualities. Not only does it counter balance the excess acid in the stomach and provides immediate relief from acidity and heartburn but also improves digestion and reduces constipation. It also increases appetite and promotes better absorption of nutrients in the body.
Ayurvedic concept –
this medicine contains herbs which are basically pitta shamak , do the pitta rechana from the body , thus detoxifies the liver , improves jathra agni ( metabolism ).
Pitta Balance Ingredients:
Parval Pishti-Praval pishti is a traditional remedy for treating a wide range of gastrointestinal disorders as well, like indigestion, heartburn, flatulence, peptic ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease, constipation, flatulence and stomach pain.
- Akik Pishti-Akik Bhasma mainly affects on heart, brain, liver and spleen, so it is used in diseases of these organ.
- Jawaharmohra Pishti-Jaharmohra Pishti ayurvedic medicine uses for Acidity, heart burn, nausea, Rickets in children. It is also an effective liver tonic. Jahar Mohra (also known as Zahar mohra/ Jaharmohra/Nagapashana) Pishti and Bhasma is Unani-Ayurvedic medicine of mineral origin.
- Kamdudha Rasa-Kamdudha Ras relieves chronic acidity, heartburn, stomach ulcers and colic pains. It soothes hyperacidity, provides cooling relief in ulcers, stimulates production of digestive enzymes and boosts your digestive system.
- Satva Giloy-Being an exceptional rejuvenative herb, giloy helps in boosting the body's immunity. The antioxidant and anti-microbial properties of giloy flush out the AMA toxins from the body and shields the body from various microbial diseases. It also improves liver and kidney functioning and treats urinary tract infection.
- Mukta Pishti- Mukta Pishti is known for its excellent digestive qualities. Not only does it counterbalance the excess acid in the stomach and provides immediate relief from acidity and heartburn but also improves digestion and reduces constipation. It also increases appetite and promotes better absorption of nutrients in the body.
- peptic ulcer.
- gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- stomach pain.
1 tablets thrice daily after meals, or as directed by the physician.