AZ Allergan treats dry skin based allergies and winter skin allergies. Increases tolerance to all allergens. Fights against toxic material (AMA). Best for eczema, psoriasis and posterior nasal discharge. Acts as a detoxifying agent for all types of pollution. The best product for urticaria, the best solution for itching. Excellent for athlete’s foot, skin fungal infections and dry rash. 100% Natural – no preservatives or chemicals. No artificial fragrance. Contains neem, sandalwood, & herbal oils. Safe for infant and pediatric use.
Herbs in these medicines basically work on the overall immunity of the body. . Increases tolerance to all allergans. Fights against toxic meterial (AMA).it basically balances the tridosha( vata ,pitta, kapha), By doing the shodhana of kapha it relieves respiratoy allergies . By doing the rechna of pitta it relieves all kinds of skin allergies .
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) – It is a flowering plant whose rhizome, ginger root or simply ginger, is widely used as spice or folk medicine. Ginger is in the family zingiberaceae, to which also belong to turmeric, cardamom and galangal. The ginger plant grown in India shows the largest amount of genetic variations, the longer the plant is thought to have grown in that are commonly called wild ginger because of their similar taste.
- Sirisa (Albizia Lebbeck) – It is a species of albizia and wildely, cultivated naturalised in other tropical regions. The latter name is a play on the sound the seeds make as they rattle inside the pods.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifoliaI) – It is known by the common names heart – leaved moonseed is an herbaceous vine of the family menispermaceae indigeneous to the tropical areas of India.
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) – Amla is one of the most celebrated herbs in the Indian traditional medicine system Ayurveda. Amla is becoming increasingly well known for its usually high levels of Vitamin C, Which is resistance to storage and heat damage due to cooking.
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) – Handling the ocimum Sanctum extract should only be performed by personnel trained and familiar with handling of potent active pharmaceutical ingredients. Moderate to irritant to the skin and eyes.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) – It is a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant of the ginger family.
- Harar (Terminalia chebula) – It is commonly known as yellow is a species of termanalia native to south asia from India. Its English name is chebulic myrobalan, the Tamil name is kadukkai.
- Pipalli (Piper longum) – It is commonly known as peepal is a fruit, a stem and a root. It helps in relieving the cold sensation of skin. It also helps to improve the lungs health and helps in comfortable breathing. It helps to improve the sore throat and irritation of the throat.
- Guggal shudh (Commiphora mukul) – It is commonly known as guguul. Guggul is known by the Sanskrit name “Guggulu '' which means “protects from disease”. It helps engender vibrant, healthy skin. It is a natural source of antioxidants. It Promotes detoxification and rejuvenation.
- Fungal infections
- Athlete foot
- Nasal allergies
Why should you have it
- If you have running nose
- Skin allergy
- Itching problem
- Diagnosed with psoriasis , urticaria , sinusitis , rhinitis etc
You should avoid junk , fried, oily food , dairy products like curd , lassi , buffalo milk , soft drinks , packed food , processed food.
1 or 2 caps. X BD or prescribed by doctor