Dark Circles Ayurvedic Treatment
Dark circles under the eyes, in some cases called shadows or dark rings under the eyes, are the manifestation of dark skin between the easier eyelid and the highest point of the cheek. Dark circles under the eyes can happen in children, kids, youths, and mature people, and to men and ladies indistinguishable. It is usually expected that dark circles under the eyes are created by an absence of rest, and low-quality rest and a sleeping disorder can cause this condition.
Causes of Dark Circles Under the Eyes :
- Persistent eye rubbing
- Hay fever
- Allergic shiners
- Dust allergy
- Mold allergy
- Eczema – i.e. eczema in the skin under the eyes.
Symptoms of Dark Circles Under the Eyes :
- Wounding or redness and warmth of the eyelids, or general region around the eyes.
- Bloody nose with swelling or distortion
- Feeling of tightness in the throat
- Headache, facial ache, or facial force because of a sinus migraine or sinusitis (sinus infection)
- Severe headache
Home Remedies For Dark circles :
- Mint leaves paste value-added to juice and afterward connected on the dark circles likewise cures them effectively.
- Almond oil has been a amount tried answer for dark circles. Apply a couple of drops of oil and rub it round the dark circles. Leave it over night. Rehash the procedure a day till one is cured of the dark circles.
Wrinkles On face :
Wrinkles are a characteristic part of maturing, however they’re most noticeable on sun-uncovered skin, for example the face, neck, hands and lower arms. Despite the fact that heredity are the most significant determinant of skin structure and surface, sun presentation is the major supporter to wrinkles. Environmental exposure, for example to high temperature, wind and clean, and also smoking, additionally might help wrinkling.
Causes of Wrinkles On face :
- Age : As you get older, your skin naturally becomes less elastic and more fragile. Decreased production of natural oils makes your skin drier and appear more wrinkled. Fat in the deeper l
- ayers of your skin, which gives the skin a plump appearance, starts to diminish. This causes loose, saggy skin and more-pronounced lines and crevices.
- Smoking : Smoking can accelerate the normal aging process of your skin, contributing to wrinkles. This may be due to changes in the blood supply to your skin.
- Gender : Women tend to develop more wrinkles around their mouths (perioral) than men do. That may be because women have fewer sweat glands and glands that secrete an oily matter known as sebum (sebaceous glands) to lubricate the skin and fewer blood vessels in this area.
- Poor nutrition : Nutritional deficiencies are believed to contribute to skin aging.
Home Remedies For Wrinkles on Face :
- Take 1 tbsp of cool milk and include 3-4 drops of lime juice. Rub this paste well into the wrinkles before set to rest. The following morning wash with warm water and dry with a rough towel solidly. By and by rub in the cream – in the direction opposite to the wrinkles. Wait for ½ an hour and wash, avoid using soap.
- Rub the pulp of a ripe Papaya on the face and leave for ½ an hour before washing. This is a very good toner also.
- Rub almond oil on the wrinkles in upward strokes. Leave overnight and wash with warm water next morning.
- Add ½ tsp honey to 1 tsp rice powder. Smoothen the lines with this paste. Leave for Â½ an hour and wash.
- Mix 1 tsp honey with 1 tsp of milk cream. Apply well. Wash after 20 minutes.