Eczema Ayurvedic Treatment
Eczema or dermatitis is an inflammatory condition of the skin. Areas of eczema can sometimes be weeping and sore. More often the skin is itchy and dry. It is usually a recurrent condition and can be very distressing, especially in young children. Eczema is a condition that causes the skin to become itchy, red, dry, and cracked. It is a long-term, chronic condition. Atopic eczema commonly occurs in areas with folds of skin such as: Behind the knees, the inside of the elbows, on the side of the neck, around the eyes, and ears. Eczema is a chronic inflammatory itchy skin condition that develops in early childhood in the majority of cases. It is typically an episodic disease of exacerbation and remissions. In some cases, it may be continuous. Eczema frequently has a hereditary segment that prompts the breakdown of the skin barrier. This makes the skin susceptible to trigger factors, including irritations and allergens, which can make eczema more awful. Eczema is a normal unending skin condition checked by itching, aggravation, redness, and swelling of the skin. Eczema is a manifestation of dermatitis. Eczema itself is not dangerous, and it is not contagious. Eczema is for the most part, not a genuine condition, however, there is a potential for complications, for example, an auxiliary bacterial and parasitic contamination of the eczema rash.
Different Types of Eczema :
Atopic dermatitis is the most common of the many types of eczema. Some of the most common types are as:
- Atopic dermatitis : Atopic dermatitis is a chronic skin infection portrayed by itchy, inflamed skin and is the most widely recognized explanation for eczema. The condition has a tendency to travel every which way, contingent on exposures to triggers or causative factors.
- Contact eczema : Contact eczema (contact dermatitis) is a limited response that incorporates redness, itching, and burning in areas where the skin has come into contact with an allergen or with a general irritant, for example a harsh corrosive, a cleaning operator, or other chemical.
- Seborrheic eczema : Seborrheic eczema is a type of skin inflammation of obscure reason. The signs and side effects of seborrheic eczema incorporate yellowish, oily, scaly pathces of skin on the scalp, face, and occasionally different parts of the body.
Causes of Eczema :
Eczema can run in families and often occurs alongside other conditions such as Asthma, High Fever.Normal skin pretty much takes care of itself, never really causing us too much trouble.Skin affected by eczema is often dry and cracked, the protective outer layer of skin damaged.
- Particular food and alcohol (dairy and wheat products, citrus fruits, eggs, nuts, seafood, chemical food additives, preservatives and colourings).
- Irritants – tobacco smoke, chemicals, weather (hot and humid or cold and dry conditions) and air conditioning or overheating.
- Allergens – house dust mites, moulds, grasses, plant pollens, foods, pets and clothing, soaps, shampoos and washing powders, cosmetics and toiletries.
- Stressful Life.
Symptoms of Eczema :
Eczema is a chronic disease symptoms are usually introduce constantly. A chronic disease is an enduring one; one that continues for quite a while. Nonetheless, throughout an erupt indications will compound and the patient will likely require more compelling medication. Influenced areas more often than not show up extremely dry, thickened, or scaly. Other symptoms include:
- Skin may be broken in places.
- Some areas of the skin are cracked.
- Many areas of skin are itchy.
- Itching worse at any time but mostly in night.
- Scratching may also result in areas of thickened skin.
- Some areas of skin become red and inflamed.
- Some inflamed areas develop blisters and weep.
- Skin has red to brownish-gray coloured patches.
- Areas of skin may have small, raised bumps.
- Skin will be much more scaly and drier.
- Blisters will appear.
Home Remedies for Eczema :
Lemon juice is additionally an excellent eczema scar home remedy. The acidic property of juice acts as a natural antiseptic which will lighten previous eczema scars. Take recent juice and apply it onto the affected space double daily and leave it for some minutes.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Eczema :
- Boiling the bark of the babul tree in water and instigating the affected areas with its smolder gives relief.
- The seeds of the butea are mixed with lime water and are connected on the affected areas to get the needed profits.
- Add 1 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon camphor sandalwood paste and apply on the affected areas.
- Tomato juice is viewed as an effective medicine which clears up the eczema in a matter of days.
- Abstain from scratching with nails or any sharp objects.
- Carrot juice and spinach juice in combination is greatly beneficial for eczema.
- Avoid Sour foods like pickles, curds.