Insomnia Ayurvedic Treatment
Insomnia or restlessness is reputed to be diligent catching a wink or staying dreaming or low quality rest or inconvenience in dozing. At some point not feeling refreshed after a night later’s rest.
Insomnia Symptoms :
Insomnia could also be a disorder that is defined by drawback falling and/or staying asleep. people with upset have one or lots of of the next symptoms.
Causes of insomnia
- Heavy Chemical based medicines
- Eating heavy food before sleep
- Take a containerful of celery juice and blend a teaspoon of honey in it. Have this nightly before about to bed. It’ll assure a quiet sleep throughout the night.
Some simple ideas to help you go to sleep :
Insomnia or wakefulness is understood as persistent falling asleep or staying asleep or poor quality sleep or hassle in sleeping. Someday not feeling reinvigorated when a night’s sleep.
Ayurvedic Concept of Insomnia :
As per Ayurvedic concepts, Insomnia is an ordinary vataj disorder and indications looks like high vata offers like, dubious musings, stress, anxiety, palpitation, bothering, constipation.
Ayurvedic treatments and tips for Insomnia.
Treatment for Insomnia :
- Ayurvedic treatment for sleep disorder includes ever-changing life vogue, dynamic diet, flavoring medicines and therapies, particularly Panchakarma medical care.
- Pancha karma destiny medical care detoxifies and rejuvenates the body. It includes 5 procedures.
- Shirodhara, an Ayurvedic oil treatment, soothes sleep disorder, anxiety, and a preoccupied mind.
- A diet of natural foods, germinated wheat, raw root vegetables, whole wheat bread, cheese, butter, honey, and milk ar counseled.
- Insomnia Management patients are suggested to follow a pure, natural and wholesome diet, that is low in fat and cholesterin.
Our Product AZ Calm contains the herbs which have safe history of usage for many centuries in Ayurveda (Indian Herbal System). particularly for thousands of years for improving the level of brain in all the terms like in sharpening the memory and decreasing the insomnia level.