The main job of the kidneys is to separate waste products. They absorb what is required, and excrete the waste in our urine. The most important waste products are excessive sodium and water. Each kidney contains a couple of million filtering units referred to as nephrons. They eliminate wastes from the body, regulate the degree and pressure of blood, and control levels of electrolytes and blood acidity. Chronic renal failure (CRF) is that the progressive loss of kidney functions. As a result levels of blood urea and serum creatinine go on increasing day by day. Chronic loss of operation causes generalized wasting (shrinking in size) and progressive scarring within all parts of the kidneys. The tragedy is this when the patients realize his sickness, the approximate total harm of 70 % of total kidneys has done.
WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE RENAL CARE KIT OF AYURVEDA YOGASHRAM
Ayurveda Yogashram provides the best Ayurvedic treatment of chronic kidney problems in two modes.
- By lowering down the values of serum creatanine and blood urea with the combinations of pure herbal extracts of ayurvedic herbs
- By increasing the immune system of the kidney with the best combinations of the herbs present in the world
- We are providing all the herbal products by the approved formulations from goverenment of India. We never provide loose medicines. All contents are written on the labels of the product
CAUSES OF RENAL FAILURE :
Kidney failure can occur from an acute event or a chronic condition or disease.
- The main reason for chronic kidney disease is uncontrolled Diabetes
- Chronic High blood pressure is the main cause for CKD ( chronic kidney disease)
- Prerenal kidney failure is caused by blood loss, dehydration.
- Sepsis is also acts as a major role in causing kidney failure
- Multiple myeloma and acute glomerulonephritis are other reasons for chronic kidney failure
- Post renal causes of kidney failure embrace bladder obstruction, prostate problems, tumors, or kidney stones.
SYMPTOMS OF KIDNEY FAILURE :
Unfortunately, most symptoms of kidney disease only show up when a large part of kidney function has already been lost.
- Swelling of the legs or face
- Generalized swelling
- Changes in urination may occur
- Inability to regulate water and electrolyte balances
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of appetite
The most common test of kidney operate is a weewee test. an easy “dipstick” is employed. This test checks levels of protein, sugar, ketones, blood, nitrites, and red and white blood cells. tiny amounts of protein in the weewee show up before renal disorder has caused a loss of kidney operate. Then an easy test of Blood urea and body fluid cretanine is also very helpful.
AYURVEDIC TIPS OF TREATMENT FOR KIDNEY FAILURE:
- The food should be high in calories and low in protein.
- Avoid fast food, maida based food, canned, baked, processed and preserved foods.
- Avoid to take cheese, salted cheese or nuts
- Reduce the potassium content of the body
- Cook vegetables with excess of water
- Avoid excess of fruit juice or fuits
- Avoid excess of tea, coffee, jam, sauces
AYURVEDIC REMEDIES FOR KIDNEY FAILURE :
Juice of radish leaves is nice for kidney failure. A cup of radish leaves juice must be taken doubly on daily basis.
Mix one tablespoon juice of tulsi (basil) leaves with honey. This must be taken in morning for about 5 to 6 months. This remedy works best once in the middle of one or 2 apples on everyday.
SYMPTOMS OF CHRONIC RENAL FAILURE :
Chronic failure results in the whole or close to complete failure of the kidneys to perform their functions. These embody regulation fluid balance in the body, removing waste merchandise and producing and concentrating excreta, among other functions. At this time the patient will want qualitative analysis or a kidney transplant to survive. Symptoms from renal disorder are widespread, thanks to the foremost impact the kidneys wear general body process.
We provide the some of the herbal supplements for kidney failure. Your kidneys square measure designed to last you for your entire life. There square measure a number of things, however, that can injury your kidneys over time. the most common reasons for individuals to develop kidney failure is as a result of polygenic disorder or High force per unit area.
Main Herbs used in Chronic Kidney Failure :
There are many herbs which can produce wonderful results in the Ayurvedic treatment of kidney failure Main are Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) and Patol (Tricosanthe dioica).
Diet For Kidney Failure :
When kidneys are not acting at optimum, wastes build up in blood rather than being removed by the kidneys. that is why a special diet is important to follow. Some foods may have to be modified in diet for a CKD patient.To know more Click Here Fruits and Vegetables for Kidney Failure : Banana: Take a banana fruit and 25 ml juice of amla with sugar cures urinary and spleen troubles.
Benefits of Renal Care Kit
In the case of CKD or kidney failure or Nephrotic problems, we have to cover this problem from the root cause. The following measure we take for herbal and Ayurvedic treatment.
Renal Care Kit Dosage
- Herbal Capsules AZ-Nephro Quantity – 90 (1-1-1)
- Herbal capsules Reno Heal Quantity – 60 (1-1-1)
- Herbal tablets Nephro Plus Quantity – 60 (1-1-1)
- Herbal capsules Alpha Care Quantity – 60 (1-1-1)
- Herbal tea Reno Care Quantity 150 gm* 2 packs
- We also work on enhancing the immune system of the body.
- We have to increase the diuresis action by natural herbs.