Leucorrhea Discharge Ayurvedic Treatment
Leucorrhea implies a whitish release from the female genitals. It is an unusual of the reproductive organs of ladies. It is a discharge from the female genital tract which is frequently connected with infection of the genital tract by some living being. It doesn’t advance abruptly in an intense issue. In pregnancy it is a typical marvel and in it is additionally regular in young ladies of period of adolescence.
Ayurvedic Concepts :
In Ayurveda, Leucorrhea is initiated by the exacerbation or vitiation of kapha dosha. In frail and sickly ladies it generally happens. Some metabolic and hormonal aggravations are also answerable for Leucorrhoea. It produces disturbance and it is frequently connected with digestive unsettling influences. “Nidanam parivarjanam” that means we need to cure the explanation for the disease.At whatever point the body is full of poisons because of wrong dietary habits and the eliminative organs, for example skin, entrails, lungs and kidneys are unable to dispose of the poisons, the form produces a lavish discharge or elimination through the mucous membrane of the uterus and vagina as leucorrhoea. On account of propelled, chronic inflammatory states of these organs, it leads to a discharge with pus, hostile in smell and shade shifting from cream to yellow or light green. These symptoms regularly are aggravated by sexual intercourse.
Causes for Leucorrhea :
leucorrhoea does not advance suddenly in an intense structure. It means a devitalized and dangerous state of the framework for the most part. The condition additionally includes one or numerous parts of the reproductive organs.
Symptoms of Leucorrhoea :
- White release from vagina
Do's and Don'ts for Vaginal Irritation :
- There should be no fasting.
- Use cold water compress or cool baths for decreasing itching.
- Wash the vaginal and genital area once a day with plain water or a mild, non perfumed soap.
- Rinse well and dry thoroughly.
- Wear cotton and avoid tight-fitting clothing.
- Avoid tight jeans.
- Avoid the use of feminine deodorant sprays and other perfumed products.
- Avoid douching.
- Eat a balanced diet, which will help keep your body healthy and help maintain a normal balance of organisms in the vagina.
- Morning walk is very helpful in this case.
Diet for Vaginal Discharge :
Eat yogurt. Avoid simple and refined sugars (breads, pasta, baked goods, sweets), dairy products, alcohol, peanuts, fresh or dried fruit, fruit juice, and food allergens. Eat plenty of protein, vegetables, and grains. Heavy indigestible food, sour things should be avoided. Drinking cranberry juice may be helpful.
Have a sound rest free from tensions. You should not keep wakeful late in the night. Sexual intercourse should to be avoided. A morning walk is helpful. Hygienic measures should be followed carefully.
Home Remedies, Ayurvedic & Yoga Guidelines :
- Boil husky gram in water.
- Washing and cleansing of vagina and internal elements with Spatika (alum) water are going to be terribly effective.