Effective Liver Cirrhosis & Hepatitis Treatment | Ayurveda Yogashram
Liver cirrhosis and hepatitis
liver plays vital role and is a very essential organ of human body, it helps in food and drugs metabolism in our body , secrete bile juice that helps in digestion of food properly and formation of few essential vitamins like vitamin k and vitamin D ,it also helps in maintaining immunity and hormones balance .
ayurveda also name it as yakrit and considered it as a main sthana of agni which we can refer as digestive fire that helps in proper digestion of food . also as per ayurveda root cause every disease begins with imbalance of vata , pitta and kapha which ultimately hampers digestion and vice versa . sometimes there is involvement of aagantuja factors in which certain virus and bacteria are responsible for hampering liver health not only this much but diet pattern these days in era of junk liver is the organ that suffers alot so if we don’t take care of liver then it mild inflammation of liver or fatty liver will convert it into cirrhosis .
Liver cirrhosis leads to the formation of nodules, portal hypertension, jaundice, liver cancer which ultimately leads to liver failure where the only option left for people is liver transplant but Ayurveda becomes the ray of hope that can prevent liver transplant.
Causes Liver Cirrhosis
- Hepatitis B, C & G
- Autoimmune hepatitis or liver diseases
- Chronic Alcohol consumption
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Certain Viruses
- Inherited diseases
- Blocked bile ducts
- Drugs, toxins, and infections.
- Eating lot of junk , fried food items
As we see from these factors hepatitis and chronic alcohol consumption are the most common factors leading to liver cirrhosis then comes the junk food.
It is initial stage of hepatitis which lasts for less than six months .
It is followed by acute hepatitis and infection lasts for more than six months and if not treated can cause severe problem like liver cirrhosis and liver cancer.
hepatitis B is one of the dangerous type for liver and can cause more severe form of illness that includes cirrhosis and liver cancer.Hepatitis B causing virus is known as HBV. It has long incubation period that is of 30-180 days
- causes – Unprotected sex with infected partner ,infected blood transfusion ,using infected needles ,patients treated by renal dialysis ,exposure to infected blood by any source ,from mother to child , Using razor and toothbrush with infected person and By practicing unsafe tattooing
hepatitis C is also the common type of virus that infect people in the world, it occurs due to HCV virus. It’s severity can range from mild.
illness to lifelong disease and it is the major cause for leading liver cancer
The route of infection is haematogenous that is through blood and it causes both acute and chronic infection .
It is blood borne and can be transmitted through -Transfusion of infected blood , Reusing Infected needles and syringes , Sharing of razors , Unsafe sexual practices , It can also pass from mother to child or exposure to infected blood by any source.
- Weight loss and loss of appetite
- Accumulation of water in abdominal cavity called Ascites
- Redness in palm
- Clubbing of fingers
- Weakness and fatigue
- Decreased body hair
- Gynaecomastia in men
- Enlarged spleen
- Difficulty concentrating
- Fluctuating moods
- Slow, sluggish, lethargic movement
- Vomiting blood or a sludge-like material
- Abdominal pain and tenderness
- Dark urine
- Itchy skin
- Dry mouth/ excessive thirst
- Spontaneous Bacterial Peritonitis
- Bleeding from esophageal varices
- Hepatorenal syndrome
- Liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma)
- Hepatic encephalopathy
Liver diseases are well managed by Ayurveda as it has power to rejuvenate liver dead cells
- Avoid oily and heavy foods
- Avoid junk food items
- Include fruits like apple, bananas , cherries , oranges etc in your diet
- Eat vegetables like carrot , broccoli , cucumber , tomatoes .
- Avoid excess sugar like cakes , pastries , ice creams , soft drinks , etc.
- Drink more liquid and coconut water .
- Avoid taking caffeine in excess
- Quit alcohol
- Stop adding too much spices and salt in your food
- Drink herbal tea
- Take meals on time
- Do not over eat
CHANGES IN DAY ROUTINE
- Do regular exercise and manage weight
- Regular yoga is quite helpful to keep dosha and Agni in balanced state
- Take proper sleep and rest
- Follow dincharya as per Ayurveda
- Avoid consuming liver toxic drugs or any antibiotic for longer period such as paracetamol which is liver toxic
- Maintain hygiene
- Follow safe sexual practices
- Carefully use medical syringes or other equipment
- Do not share needles , razors.
- Follow safe tattoo practicing
There are several herbs that are wonderful in rejuvenating liver and help in decreasing viral load , improves immunity of the patients and helps in reducing internal GIT bleeding ,drains out ascitis fluid . herbs such as kutki , bhumi amala , kalmegh , triphala , guduchi , pitt papra etc , are highly effective in treating liver diseases due to any of the above cause .
We at Ayurveda Yogashram provide treatment for liver cirrhosis . it is very effective in treating hepatitis , liver cirrhosis by restoring normal liver function and it contain all those mystical herbs which helps in boosting immunity and promoting liver health.
Our kit gives best results without any side effects as it is 100% natural without any chemicals . it is one of the safest option and is approved by government of India.
We also assure that our patients must be aware of what medicines they are consuming ,and so we have added complete details of each and every constituent on its label .