Male Hormone Disorder
A hormone imbalance is when there is too little or too much of a particular hormone in one’s body. Hormones are the chemical messengers in the body that travel the bloodstream to the organs and tissues. They slowly work and affect many of the body’s processes over time. Endocrine glands, which are special groups of cells, make hormones.
It only requires a small amount of hormones to be out of balance to cause significant changes throughout the body. Both men and women produce hormones in the same areas with one exception, the sexual organs. Additional male hormones are produced in the testes while women’s are produced in the ovaries.
The most important male sex hormone is testosterone, which influences sperm production, fertility, and sex drive. Male sex hormones also promote the development of secondary sexual characteristics at puberty. Over- or underproduction of male sex hormones may be due to a variety of factors, including inherited disorders, long-term illnesses, tumours, or lifestyle factors.
Male sex hormones, or androgens, are produced mainly by the testes but also by the adrenal glands. The production of male sex hormones is controlled by hormones secreted by the pituitary gland. In turn, the pituitary gland is under the control of a part of the brain called the hypothalamus.
The changes that occur at puberty are controlled by the sex hormones. This section starts by discussing early or late onset of puberty in boys, which may be a symptom of under- or overproduction of male sex hormones. Hypogonadism, in which male sex hormones are underproduced, is covered next. In boys, this condition can suppress sexual development; in men, hypogonadism lowers sperm production and fertility. Male hormonal disorders may lead to sexual problems and can sometimes be a cause of infertility (Male infertility).
Hormones produced in various specialized glands and cells throughout the body and are transported in the bloodstream to their specific sites of action. Hormones regulate many important body processes and functions, including growth, reproduction, and metabolism, the collective term for all the chemical reactions that occur in the body.
Causes Of Male Hormone Disorder :
Some of the causes of androgen deficiency include :
- Testes – Medical problems that affect the testes can prevent sufficient testosterone production. Some of these conditions are present from birth (for example, Klinefelter’s syndrome, a genetic disorder where there is an extra sex chromosome in the body’s cells). Other conditions may occur at various stages of a boy’s or a man’s life, such as undescended testes, loss of testes due to trauma or ‘twisting off’ of the blood supply (torsion), complications following mumps, and the side effects of chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- Pituitary gland – The most common condition that affects the pituitary gland and leads to low testosterone levels is the presence of a benign tumour (adenoma). The tumour may interfere with the function of the pituitary gland, or it may produce a hormone that stops the production of the gonadotrophins, the hormones needed to signal the testes to produce testosterone.
- Hypothalamus – Particular conditions, such as tumours or congenital abnormalities, can prevent the hypothalamus from prompting the pituitary gland to release hormones. This will inhibit testosterone production by the testes. This is a rare cause of androgen deficiency.
Symptoms Of Male Hormone Disorder :
Andropause, or male imbalance problem occurs when men’s natural levels of testosterone fall below their normal range. The main male hormone is testosterone, which helps form personalities, male sexual characteristics including emotional and physical strength, body shape, deepness of voice, sex drive and performance during sex. The most common symptoms of lower testosterone clearly indicate Hormonal Imbalance and Hormonal Illness. These symptoms include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Decreased energy, sluggish
- Muscle loss or weakness
- Decreased libido
- Loss of muscle mass and strength
- Change in hair growth and skin quality
Our Herbal Product is for complete cure of Impotence. Our specialised treatment kit for Impotence helps to cure the matter of Hormonal Imbalance. Male Hormone Imbalance treatment .. the natural approach. It strengthens male genital system. It helps in male infertility and loss of libido. Helps men with erection, will facilitate delay ejaculation, improve seminal viscousness, restore confidence and supply satisfactory sexual desire.