Tennis Elbow Ayurvedic Treatment
- Apply ice on the world as before long as you feel the pain. it’s terribly effective if you massage the painful area with ice.
- Celery seed is indeed among the simplest home remedies for epicondylitis. Extract the fluid from the seeds and take 5-10 drops dilutedin predicament before meals.
- Massage the effected elbow joint with avocado oil.
- Eating healthy foods including plenty of fruits, vegetables, grains, cereals, legumes, poultry, fish, lean meats, and low-fat dairy products.
- Bake potatoes and make a poultice, wrap it around the effected elbow joint. This will certainly reduce the stiffness and pain.
- Give complete rest to the arm muscles avoid doing any activity that may cause strain in the tendons.
- Vitamin C helps with healing and reducing inflammation. Take 250 to 500 milligrams three times a day.
- Apply hot compress preferably moist heating pad after 72 hours from the time the pain started. This will help increase circulation in the area and facilitate healing.
- Do simple warm-up pop out and stretching exercises camera to keep your tendons from getting stiff.
- Ginger has potent anti-inflammatory properties, and consuming ginger tea may help reduce the pain and inflammation associated with tennis elbow.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Tennis Elbow :
According to ayurveda this is a pitta vitiation which will result in vata kopa and results in difficulty in movements, depending upon the condition pitta predominance vary, in acute cases mainly pitta get vitiated and results in kapha and vata vitiation, this condition can easily be treated with special external treatments and internal medicines ,in chronic conditions due to kapha involvement it can take some time .in both cases the main line of treatment includes increasing circulation and reducing degeneration along with rejuvenation of destroyed muscle fibbers. Ayurveda clearly indicates treatment modalities for this condition without surgery or corticosteroid injections, Ayurveda treat the root cause of this condition; special internal medicines along with local external sudative treatment modalities assure maximum long standing results without any complications. Depending upon the time, duration and intensity treatment days vary.