Az Meno 50+
Bringing nourishment and balance to the female reproductive system and hormones, moringa, Shatavari, and chaste tree form the foundation of this formula; together with ashwagandha, they rejuvenate and mitigate the effects of stress on the body and balance tri-dosha. Yashtimadhu and haldi bring relief from body aches and fatigue, while guggul and shilajit help in weight management and immunity.
Why Meno 50+
After 50 years of age women started facing many hormonal changes after menopause there is an imbalance of estrogen and progesterone hormones, joints pain, lethargy, fatigue, hair fall issue, mood swings, hot flushes, and low energy levels, to cure all these problems we have our herbal product meno50+which helps to cure all these problems naturally.
- Ashok- Ashoka powder helps in managing skin-related problems and maintaining clearer skin by removing toxins from the body due to its antioxidant property.
- Shatavari- Shatavari churn is one of the most effective herbs for women. It provides nourishment to the female reproductive organs and thereby improves female fertility. It also improves maternal health. Shatavari helps to manage diseases that occur due to an imbalance of Vata and Pitta dosha.
- Mulethi-Mulethi roots contain phytoestrogenic compounds which are beneficial for women suffering from mood swings, exhaustion, hot flashes, menopause symptoms, and hormonal imbalance problems. It also provides relief from menstrual cramps and regulates the flow during menstruation.
- Mandook parni- It helps in collagen formation and the production of new skin cells. Mandukaparni also reduces the risk of bacterial and microbial infection, thereby promoting Wound healing. Mandukaparni helps promote Wound healing by decreasing swelling and bringing back the normal texture of the skin.
- Ashwagandha - It can help to improve vitality, strength, and energy. Additionally, ashwagandha can help to balance hormones, reduce stress and anxiety, and promote overall health and well-being. As a result, ashwagandha is a great choice for any woman looking for an all-natural way to improve her health and well-being.
- Guggulu- Guggulu helps in treating endometriosis (i.e., the inflammation of the lining of the uterus) and maintains hormone levels within the blood, while also boosting the health of the female reproductive organs.
- Shudha shilajit- Shilajit can help combat iron deficiency, improve blood oxygen levels, regulate monthly cycles, strengthen bones, and restore hormone levels for women.
- Arjun- Arjuna tree helps to reduce the risk of bleeding disorders like menorrhagia. According to Ayurveda heavy menstrual bleeding is known as Raktapradar (excessive secretion of menstrual blood). This is due to an aggravated Pitta dosha in the body.
- Amla- Amla's high fibre content makes for a healthy gut, speeds metabolism, and assists in weight loss.
- Chaste tree- Chaste tree is claimed to help treat painful breasts (mastodynia). In European herbalism and medicine, vitex extracts are used for uterine fibroid cysts. They help boost breastmilk supply in new mothers. The herb has a long history of balancing hormones.
✓ Nourishing your body and mind.
✓ Helps in combating stress & fatigue.
✓ Helps in Mood swings, Hot flashes & Night sweats.
✓ Works great for coping with insomnia.
✓ Makes you feel calm and relaxed while taking care of Anxiety.
✓ Supports while healing depression.
✓ Brings balance to your hormones.
✓ Gives relief from fatigue and body aches.
✓ Helps with weight management and bloating.
✓ Enhances energy levels.
✓ Eases effects of stress on the body.
The diet plan recommends consuming vegetables, fruits, whole grains, fat-free or low-fat dairy products, fish, poultry, beans, nuts, and vegetable oils while limiting foods that are high in saturated fat and sugar. The main goal of low-fat diets is to reduce the number of calories from fat.
- Be physically active more often. It's hard to overstate the importance of regular physical activity...
- Make sleep a top priority...
- Schedule an annual well-woman exam...
- Quit smoking for good. ...
- Improve your diet. ...
- Escape the monotony of daily routine.