laxofit is the best product for constipation. It is used for treating constipation naturally.This product is non-habit-forming. After some time, it becomes the natural habit to remove constipation.
This medicine contains herbs which helps to treat vibandh (constipation) naturally, basically it helps to increase the jathra-agni (digestion ) , which aids anulomna of apan vayu , so that the dryness of intestines reduced which helps to relief constipation .
- Improves digestion
- Natural laxative
- Supports intestinal health
- Cassia Angustifolia- Cassia angustifolia L. (senna) is traditionally used as a laxative. Its major components are sennosides that are responsible for the laxative effect. Senna is recommended for the short-term treatment of acute constipation.
- Terminalia chebula- (family: Combretaceae) is widely used in the traditional medicine of India and Iran to treat diseases that include dementia, constipation, and diabetes. This tree is known in Iranian traditional medicine (ITM) as halileh or halilaj and the fruit is used to develop treatments.
- Terminalia bellerica- Terminalia bellerica is used to protect the liver and to treat respiratory conditions, including respiratory tract infections, cough, and sore throat. Terminalia chebula is used for dysentery.
- Emblica Officinalis- Eating amla is very beneficial to keep the liver healthy. This flushes out toxins present in the body and keeps the liver healthy. Amla also reduces hyperlipidemia and metabolic syndrome. Amla is considered the best fit for people with fatty liver.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra- Accumulating lines of evidence show that licorice has anti-inflammatory, anticancer, antioxidant, and anti-microbial effects [1, 4, 7–9]. In particular, recent studies on hepatoprotective effects of licorice suggest that it can reduce liver injury by enhancing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory capacity.
- Zingiber Officinalis -ginger is a food that has all the elements needed to prevent and treat liver problems.
1-2cap.X BD or prescribed by doctor