Lungs Immunity Booster
Ojas, which means vigor in Sanskrit, is the all essential energy that is found in the human body. It is known to be the essence behind all important secretions in the body and the key component of our life energy. When there is enough Ojas in the body, we are hale and hearty, while the opposite happens when there is a deficiency. Reasons for the deficiency could range from anxiety, stress, erratic lifestyle, and use of substances like drugs and other stimulants.
Ayurveda looks at the functioning of the human body in a holistic manner. When you consider that all our organ systems are so interdependent, this makes absolute sense. To bring one’s body and health to their optimum levels, one must achieve complete balance. Ayurveda defines three Doshas that govern the different functions of the body; Vata Dosha, Kapha Dosha, and Pitta Dosha. The balance of these three Doshas keeps the body functioning without any problems. Digestion is the key to the continuing good health of a person. Ayurvedic immunity booster supplements and practices aim to keep the Agni or digestive fire strong. This is because digestion metabolizes the food into the Dhatus or tissues of the body. When the digestive and metabolic process is inadequate, it creates a toxic metabolic waste called Ama. This Ama infiltrates the Dhatus and causes a host of health problems. Ama also causes inflammation in the body. The more one eliminates and suppresses Ama formation the higher the immunity. Ideally, a person’s diet and habits should minimize Ama formation.
- Helps in boosting brain strength
- Calm mind naturally
- Increasing the body’s overall immunity
- Berries. With a wide variety to choose from, you can't go wrong adding these little nutrient-packed sweet treats to your regular diet. ...
- Fish oil. ...
- Leafy greens. ...
- Nuts and seeds. ...
- Spices. ...
- Citrus fruits. ...
- Poultry. ...
- Brightly colored vegetables.
- Eat Well. Food Assistance.
- Be Physically Active. Regular physical activity helps you feel better, sleep better, and reduce anxiety.
- Maintain a Healthy Weight. Excess weight can affect how your body functions.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- Quit Smoking.
- Avoid Too Much Alcohol.