Maha Rasnadi Kwath
Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
Enjoy Free Shipping ! We Provide Free Shipping Over 999/-
Maha Rasnadi Kwath:
Maha Rasnadi Kwath is an ayurvedic medicine mainly used for diseases of the musculoskeletal system. It mainly acts on bones, joints, muscles and nerves. It is used in pain disorders and arthritis for pain relief. In arthritis, it provides relief from pain, swelling, inflammation, and stiffness. It helps to treat rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, sciatica, backache.
Maha Rasnadi Kwath Uses:
- Maharasnadi Kwath is helpful to pacify high Vata (air) Dosha.
- Supports healthy joints and movements
- It is helpful in Kamp Vata (severe body shivering).
- It supports the proper functioning of joints and muscles.
- It helps to support healthy muscles and joints by pacifying Vata (air).
- It supports a healthy nervous system.
- It is also helpful in lean health especially in females and also supports a healthy male reproductive system.
- In Parkinson’s disease, Maharasnadi kaashayam is useful to reduce stiffness, reduce muscular pain, and to some extent, reduce tremors.
- Rasna Pluchea Lanceolata
- Leaf Powder
- Dhamasa Fagonia Arabica Plant
- Aam HaldiCurcuma Amada
- MainphalRandia Dumetorum
- Vasaka Adhatoda Vasica
- Ginger Zingiber Officinalis
- Rhizome Powder
- Chavya Piper Chaba
- Mothan Cyperus Rotundus
- Punarnava Boerhaavia Diffusa
- Guduchi Tinospora Cordifolia
- Vidarikanda Ipomoea Digitata
- Saunf Fennel
- Fruit Powder
- Gokshura Tribulus Terrestris
- Ashwagandha Withania Somnifera
- Shatavari Asparagus Racemosus
- Pippali Piper Longum
- Coriander Coriandrum Sativum
- Seed Powder
- Kantakari Solanum Xanthocarpum
- Brihati Solanum Indicum
- Arind Ricinus Communis
- Aragavadha Cassia Fistula
- Dalchini Cinnamon
- Haritaki Terminalia Chebula