Male Impotence Healer Kit
In Ayurveda, there may be a disturbance in the balance of the three Doshas – Vata, the Pitta (responsible for digestion and metabolism), and Kapha, (for controlling the fluids). Therefore, an Ayurvedic doctor has to diagnose and determine what energy disturbances have occurred in the balance of these three Doshas. Then, he will come up with an effective male impotency treatment that will include a diet to balance the deviations of the Doshas. For effective erectile dysfunction treatment in Ayurveda, the various causes are to be identified. according to allopathy erectile dysfunction treatment in India is done through various chemical drugs, but Ayurvedic medication for erectile dysfunction/male impotency can treat the disease, more effectively with the help of herbal methods.
Diet and Lifestyle Changes
Various preventive measures and lifestyle changes are needed for erectile dysfunction treatment naturally, such as:
- Quit smoking.
- Limit or stop drinking alcohol.
- Increase physical activity and maintain a healthy body weight.
- Stop illegal drug use.
- You can seek help from a health professional if you have trouble making these changes on your own.
- Exercise daily.
- Take a simple, chemical-free diet, as many chemicals used for growing and manufacturing food articles can affect nervous functioning and sexual arousal.
- Prevent indigestion and constipation. So patients should avoid foods that trigger gas formation like potatoes, beans, peas, brinjal, etc, and prefer fruit vegetables, spices like dry ginger, and drinks like lemon water which release gases easily.
- Excessive salt, acids, tobacco & alcohol too should be avoided.
- Consuming pure ghee and dry fruits like almond & cashew regularly boost sexual vigour and prevent erectile dysfunction.
- Performing Surya Namaskar regularly improves the tone of the muscles required for erection.
- For all types of men’s problems.
- For Stamina & Strength
- For Virility.
- For pre-Mature Ejaculation.
- For erection Problems.
- For loss of libido in both men & women.