Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
Enjoy Free Shipping ! We Provide Free Shipping Over 999/-
- A combination of ayurvedic herbs which has been used in ayurveda since time immemorial.
- A Natural Herbal Formula to fight daily stress and healthy nervous system.
- Helps to support person’s natural physical and mental abilities to fight daily stress
- Supports calmness and relaxation and rejuvenate the general debility.
- Natural Herbal Stress and fatigue care Formula.
- Herbal support for coping with stress & fatigue.
- A natural strong adaptogenic in action.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera): Ashwagandha has many significant benefits, but is best known for its powerful adaptogenic properties, meaning that it helps mind and body adapt better to stress. It nourishes the nerves and improves nerve function to help you maintain calm during stressful situations.
- Shankhpushpi (Evolvulus Alsinoides) Plant: Shankhapushpi is used traditionally to treat nervous debility, insomnia, fatigue, low energy level. Shankhapushpi is used as a brain tonic. There is a pertinent reference in Ayurvedic literature about the use of the drug as brain tonic in hypotensive syndromes. The pharmacological studies of the herb have shown varying degree of its hypotensive and tranquilizing effects.
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaf: Bacopa monniera is bitter in taste; has been used in the Ayurvedic system of medicine for centuries. Brahmi which occurs naturally in India and has a long history of use in the Ayurvedic medicine tradition in the treatment of a number of disorders, particularly those involving anxiety, intellect and poor memory.
- Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus) :Jyotishmati is used in Ayurveda as a bitter digestive tonic and to enlighten the mind. The fruits and seeds are used in health supplements today to support cardiovascular and mental function.
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia): Giloy is one of the most useful ayurvedic herb which acts as tonic and aphrodisiac, it is also an antihelminthic, anti-arthritic, anti-periodic, anti-pyretic, blood purifier, cardiac, carminative, digestive, diuretic an expectorant, stomachic, rejuvenating, appetizing and anti-inflammatory.
- Mukta Pishti(Mytilus Margaritiferus) :Mukta Pishti is helpful in treating mental health issues like depression and anxiety. If you are someone who is often restless and have a habit of worrying.
Mind Calm Features:
- It helps in relaxation of mind from daily stressful activities and enhance the stamina of person.
- It helps to reduce the problem of depressive mood which cause loss of weight, energy or other problems.
- It helps to reduce the stress related problems like sexual weakness or loss of appetite.
- It helps to reduce the premature ageing and emotional imbalance.
- It helps to calm the nerves and mind.
- It helps to provide restful and comfortable sleep.
- It helps to reduce the stress related heart problems.
- It helps to reduce the stress from daily stressful activities.