Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
Enjoy Free Shipping ! We Provide Free Shipping Over 999/-
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Ashwgandha is known for its effects in rejuvenating sexual ability and performance. It is considered as a premier ant aging herb due to its rejuvenation and longevity enhancers. It strengthens mal reproductive system. It helps in male infertility and loss of libido. It also possess anti aging and mood elevating property. So it is also helpful in psychological impotence. It is also known as Indian ginseng. Ashwagandha has a rejuvenating effect on the body and improves vitality. It boosts up the immune system.
- Kaunch (Mucuna pruriens): It is basically used for the purpose of increasing the sperm count. The total alkaloids from seeds of Mucuna pruriens comprising 5 alkaloidal bases were found to bring about a note-worthy increase in the population of spermatozoa and in the weights of body testes, seminal vesicles and prostrate of the treated rats. The exhibited activity was found to stimulate testosterone-enanthate induced androgenic activity observed in another set of treated individuals
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus): It has an aphrodisiac and cooling effect and Adaptogenic. Shatavari is useful for the male and female reproductive organs, the urinary tract. Shatavari nourishes and cleans both the blood and the female reproductive organs Shatavari has been safely used in Ayurveda (Indian Herbal System) for thousand of years for fertility and vitality.
- Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) : The bark of the tree has been used for several centuries for treating cardiovascular ailments. It has a host of other therapeutic benefits including treating asthma, hypertension and kidney stones.
- Khir vidhi (Ipomea digitata)
- Varahi (Dioscorea bulbifera)
- Akarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum) has aphrodisiac, libido stimulant, and spermatogenic actions. It influences the secretion of androgens and increases their production. Alkyl-amide, the main alkaloid in Akarkara root increases the production of testosterone. It may likely to work on hypothalamus stimulation due to Alkyl-amide. Overall, Akarkara enhances fertility, increase spermatozoa count, and improves libido in male.
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans)
- Tal Makhana (Phool Makhana)
- Kali Musli ( Curculigo orchioides)
- Shilajit (Purified asphaltum)
- Kesar (Crocus sativus)
Why oorja plus ?
oorja plus contain powerful naturally derived antioxident that offer immune support for optimal health. oorja plus reduce stress and boost immune system defenes .
- The best immune system supplement
- As an herbal anti oxidant
- slow down ageing process
- Restore confidence
- over comes general debility, phypical and mental fatigue
- Restore confidence
- Aids in anti aging
- As an adjuvant in auto immune disorders like diabetes, arthritis, glaucoma,SLE, neuro-muscular disorders