Panchtrinmool Ghanvati is the best classical medicine which is the best herbal diuretic in Ayurveda.
Panchtrin mool eliminates excess water and with toxin from the body without unbalancing electrolyte thus supports kidney as: Stimulate the organ functional ability of urinary system. Increase urine production. Ease the flow of urine.
- Kush-Kush strains are usually indica or hybrid strains, which means they may make you feel incredibly relaxed and drowsy. Medicinal marijuana users often choose kush strains for its pain relieving properties. Some kush strains may also make you feel slightly euphoric and focused.
- Darbh- Darbha has a hypoglycemic effect that helps in maintaining euglycemic levels (a normal level of glucose in the blood).
- Kaas-Kaas har churna helps to maintain the healthy functioning of the respiratory system. It has several properties which are useful in eliminating certain diseases caused due to infections in the chest, cold, and cough or even bronchial conditions.
- Saar-Asana and proven the plant's therapeutic activities like Astringent , Antiinflammatory, Antibacterial, Blood purifier , Anthelmintic, Antipyretic, Spasmodic actions etc. Asana can be used in various diseases like Diabetes, Skin diseases , Bleeding disorders , Fever, Worm infestation etc.
- Ikshu-sugarcane juice is consumed to reduce thirst, burning sensation of the body and provide instant energy. Intake of sugarcane juice is beneficial for persons suffering from constipation, jaundice and anemia.
- Kidney Failure
- Renal or kidney stones
- Prostate Enlargement
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Malfunction
- UTI ( urinary tract infections )
2 Tablets two or three times in a day or as directed by the physician