This medicine contains herbs which helps to shrinks pile mass, controls bleeding and heals inflamed skin and the mucus membrane. The drug offers symptomatic relief from rectal bleeding, pain, itchiness and corrects chronic constipation associated with hemorrhoids. The local analgesic property of piles tone relieves pain and ensures pain-free fecal excretion.
Piles Stone Ingredients-
- Harrar (Terminalia chebula)- Harad contains various biochemicals such as hydrolysable tannins, phenolic compounds, and flavonoids which attributes to its therapeutic benefits. Harad has numerous medicinal benefits like its fruit extract is used for maintaining a healthy liver, colon and spleen. It is also known to act as a good digestive tonic.
- Suran (Taco aspra)- Suran or Elephant foot yam helps detoxify your body by keeping your internal organs clean. It flushes out toxins and keeps your liver, intestines, and stomach free from pathogens.
- Inder jaw (Wrightia tinctoria)- Wrightia tinctoria has been assigned to have good analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anthelmintic, antiulcer, antidysentric, antidiabetic, anticancer, antipyretic activities and also effective in the treatment of psoriasis.
- Kudachal ( Hollarrhena Antidysentrica )- Holarrhena antidysenterica Wall. (Apocynaceae) is widely used in traditional medical system for treatment of constipation, colic, and diarrhea.
- Babooll (Acacia arabica)- Consuming Babool gum powder along with water once a day helps in relieving joint pain due to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Kachnar ( Bauhinia variegata )- The main ingredient of this medicine is Kanchanar which helps in treating various ailments like skin diseases, wounds, edema, dysentery, and ulcers.
- Neem patra-Neem's antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties may help fight oxidative stress, which may in turn promote liver and kidney health. Oxidative stress is caused by a buildup of unstable molecules called free radicals.
- Bael-Bael is good for liver. It has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective properties. Bael leaves protect the liver against the damage caused by alcohol consumption.
- Berberis ( Berberis aristata)- It is widely used as a hepatoproctive, tonic, in urinary disorders, skin diseases, diaphoretic, diuretics and treatment of diarrhoea, Jaundice, Syphilis. Natural source of Berberine is Daruharidra which reduces the inflammation of hepatocytes in liver.
- Gilay irmani (Ferric oxide)- This therapeutic supplement has a widespread application, and previous studies have shown that in addition to providing blood iron (Fe) for microorganism cells, this agent can act as an antioxidant compound. Iron oxide plays a key role in biomedicine and can act as an iron supplement.
- Shudh Guggal ( Commiphora mukul )- In Ayurveda, it is mentioned that when raw guggul is used, it may sometimes cause diarrhoea, skin rashes, headache, mild nausea, or irregular menstruation. When guggul is taken at high doses, it may also cause liver toxicity (liver damage).
- Safatika bhasma-Purifies Blood. Owing to the superb detoxifying properties, sphatika bhasma is extremely beneficial in purifying the blood. By cleansing the blood, it improves blood circulation and also helps to remove the toxins from the bloodstream and the various organs in the body.
- Bleeding piles
- Dry piles (pile masses)
1 capsule 3 times a day.