Thyro heal is the best thyroid care Ayurveda product,signalling regulates crucial biological functions, including energy expenditure, thermogenesis, development and growth. The skeletal muscle is a major target of thyroid hormone signalling. The type two (DIO2) and three (DIO3) iodothyronine deiodinases have been identified in skeletal muscle. DIO2 expression is tightly regulated and catalyzes outer ring monodeiodination of the secreted prohormone tetraiodothyronine (T4) to generate the active hormone triiodothyronine (T3).
This medicines contains herbs which reduces the glandular swelling , balances the hormones in natural way. This medicine contains herbs which naturally reduce thyroid gland swelling , balances hormonal level in a normal range , helps to cure all symptoms caused by hypothyroidism like low metabolism , weight gain , joint pain , body stiffness ,etc. This medicine basically works on vata and kapha dosha . By balancing vata it reduces pain , body stiffness, balances hormones , and by balancing kapha it reduces swelling , body weight .This improves metabolism .
- Nigella sativa- Nigella sativa significantly reduced body weight and body mass index (BMI). Serum concentrations of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and anti-thyroid peroxidase (anti-TPO) antibodies decreased while serum T3 concentrations increased in Nigella sativa-treated group after 8 weeks.
- Trigonella foenum-graecum- hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) Fenugreek can influence the active thyroid hormone your body uses. This can make your hypothyroidism worse and accordingly reduce milk production.
- Carum copticum- It seems to be a safe food additive commonly used in our daily life but its effect on thyroid hormones is very effective.
- Lepidium sativum-sativum can be stimulatory to thyroid function and possess significant anti-hypothyroidism.
- Crataeva nurvala-Crataeva nurvala Buch-Hum is an indigenous herb, extensively used in traditional medicines of the South Asian countries to treat inflammation, rheumatic fever, gastric irritation, and constipation.
- Bauhinia variegate- Kanchnar used as Ekala dravya in the treatment of thyroid gland dysfunction on the basis of its immunomodulator activity, anti-tumor and anti- cancer activity. Kanchnar is considered as drug of choice for all kind of Granthies.
- Glycyrrhizza glabra- Licorice root extract is rich in Glycyrrhetinic acid which is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, and this helps reduce pain
- Zingiber officinale-Ginger. This is one of the easiest home remedies for thyroid as it is easily available. Ginger is rich in essential minerals like potassium and magnesium and helps combat inflammation, one of the primary causes of thyroid issues.
- Piper nigrum-nigrum on thyroid functions is mediated through its active alkaloid, piperine. We also suggest that a higher dose of piperine may inhibit thyroid function and serum glucose concentration in euthyroid individuals.
- Piper longum-Pippali is efficacious in reducing the signs and symptoms of Primary Hypothyroidism and also has a positive impact on the Thyroid profile .
- Metabolic & Neuro Muscular Disorders
Why should you have it
If you have
- Body pains
- Hormonal imbalance
- Diagnosed with hypothyroidism
1cap. X BD or prescribed by doctor