Urjafit is ayurvedic prepration to useful to increase men stamina vigour and vitality. urjafit over comes general debility, physical and mental fatigue.
It works as an herbal anti oxidant ,Helps to stimulate male libido, Helps men with erection, over comes general debility, phypical and mental fatigue, Improve seminal viscosity,Restore confidence.
Ayurvedic Concept :
Along healthy life has been the cherished wish of man since antiquity. A number of hymns and prayers are seen in Vedic text devoted to healthy living and longevity. Even in the remote past, one can find the instinctive desire to extend clan and race. In ancient days it was routine procedure to take some aphrodisiac before undertaking sexual intercourse. The idea was to promote, in this way ,the quantity and quality of the semen along with the sexual enjoyment.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Ashwgandha is known for its effects in rejuvenating sexual ability and performance. It is considered as a premier ant aging herb due to its rejuvenation and longevity enhancers. It strengthens mal reproductive system. It helps in male infertility and loss of libido. It also possess anti aging and mood elevating property. So it is also helpful in psychological impotence. It is also known as Indian ginseng. Ashwagandha has a rejuvenating effect on the body and improves vitality. It boosts up the immune system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus): It has an aphrodisiac and cooling effect and Adaptogenic. Shatavari is useful for the male and female reproductive organs, the urinary tract. Shatavari nourishes and cleans both the blood and the female reproductive organs Shatavari has been safely used in Ayurveda (Indian Herbal System) for thousand of years for fertility and vitality.
- Vidarikanda (Pueraria tuberosa)
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra): It is a natural, efficacious, an antioxidant with the richest natural source of Vitamin C. It has a revitalizing effect. It contains a chemical which prevent aging and provide strength in old age.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris): The reproductive systems of both men and women receive beneficial results from Gokhru. It may be used in formulations for impotence, Venereal diseases, Sexual debility. Aphrodisiac action due to the presence of Saponinn in Gokhru. It boosts the hormones in the body.
- Harar (Terminalia chebula)
- Bahera ( Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Long Pepper (Piper Longum)
- Ginger ( Zingiber officinale)
- Kaunch (Mucuna pruriens): It is basically used for the purpose of increasing the sperm count. The total alkaloids from seeds of Mucuna pruriens comprising 5 alkaloidal bases were found to bring about a note-worthy increase in the population of spermatozoa and in the weights of body testes, seminal vesicles and prostrate of the treated rats. The exhibited activity was found to stimulate testosterone-enanthate induced androgenic activity observed in another set of treated individuals
- Shilajit (Purified asphaltum)
- Abhrak Bhasam (Biotite calx)
- Mandoor Bhasam (Ferric oxide calx)
- Yeshad Bhasam (Rumex crispus)
- Mukta Pishti ( Mukta pishti)
- Rajat Bhasam ( Argentum)
- Makardhwaj ( Sulphide of mercury)
- Swaran Bhasam (Auric oxide)
- For all types of men’s problems.
- For Stamina & Strength
- For Virility.
- For pre Mature Ejaculation.
- For erection Problems.
- For loss of libido in both men & women.
1 capsule per day