Varunadi Vati is the best classical medicine which is the best herbal diuretic in Ayurveda.
Why Varunadi Vati-
Varunadi vati is a blend of natural elements which caters to kidney stones. It breaks down the stone and naturally removes it through urination. This blend is also used to clean the urinary bladder and kidney by eliminating toxins in your body.
- Crataeva nurvala-It is recommended by the Ayurveda in the treatment of various urinary problems including stones in kidney, ureters and bladder. Brief investigations on Varuna suggest it for its urinary, antiseptic and litholytic (stone breaking) actions.
- Boerhavia diffusa- Punarnava is good for the kidneys. It has diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties due to which it is useful in reducing the risk of inflammatory kidney diseases. In traditional medicine, Punarnava has been used to manage kidney stones and kidney disorders.
- Tribulus Terrestris-terrestris also reduced hyperoxaluria- caused oxidative stress, and restored antioxidant enzyme activity and their expression profile in kidney tissue. Histological analysis depicted that T. terrestris treatment decreased renal epithelial damage, inflammation, and restored normal glomerular morphology.
- Commiphora Mukul- Guggul has been a part of the Ayurvedic system of medicine for the treatment and management of various health anomalies like obesity, cholesterol, arthritis, skin infections, thyroid, heart and brain abnormalities, inflammatory conditions, diabetes, respiratory woes, and kidney problems.
Benefits of Varunadi Vati:
- Kidney Failure
- Renal or kidney stones
- Prostate Enlargement
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Malfunction
- UTI ( urinary tract infections )
2 tablets morning and 2 tablets evening daily.