Fibro Heal is a wonderful research product for uterine fibroids. It is a unique remedy for PCOD. Fibro Heal is the best Ayurvedic remedies for thyroid and all types of glandular swellings.
Main Ingredients :
Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) Gum resin- Guggul is praised for its anti-inflammatory properties. Preliminary research suggests it may help treat certain anti-inflammatory conditions, such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and arthritis. It has also been used to promote weight loss, treat hypothyroidism, and manage cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Kanchnara (Bauhinia variegate) BarK- Bark juice of this herb is used to cure amoebic dysentery, diarrhea and other infections of the digestive system. Kachnar is anti-diabetic herb for the sufferers of diabetes with good hypoglycemic activities. It helps in pacifying kapha and pitta dosha.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) Fruit- Its decoction is used as gargle in oral ulcers, sore throat. Its powder is a good astringent dentifrice in loose gums, bleeding and ulceration in gums. It is good to increase appetite, digestive aid, liver stimulant, stomachic, gastrointestinal prokinetic agent, and mild laxative.
- Bibhitaka (Terminalia belerica) Fruit -The fruits have laxative, astringent, anthelmintic and antipyretic properties and are used in Ayurveda against various disorders like hepatitis, bronchitis, asthma, dyspepsia, piles, diarrhea, coughs, eye diseases.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalls) Fruit- Ayurvedic practitioners also believe amalaki improves functioning of the liver, heart, brain, and lungs. Although the efficacy of amalaki for treating these conditions in particular has not been proven, the fruit has been studied as a treatment for heartburn, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) -rhizomes are commonly used in foods and beverages for their characteristic pungency and piquant flavor. Ginger is widely employed in Chinese, Ayurvedic, Unani medicines and home remedies since antiquity for many ailments including pain, inflammation, and gastrointestinal disorderS.
- Marica (Piper nigrum) Fruit- Piper nigrum are rich resource of medicinal properties like it is carminative, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, antidiarrheal, anthelmintic, antispasmodic, analgesic, and anti-stress, anti-diabetic and antipyretic.
- Pippali (Piper longum) Fruit- It is most commonly used to treat chronic bronchitis, asthma, constipation, gonorrhea, paralysis of the tongue, diarrhea, cholera, chronic malaria, viral hepatitis, respiratory infections, stomachache, bronchitis, diseases of the spleen, cough, and tumors.
- Varuna (Crataeva religiosa) Bark- It is used to increase appetite, stimulates digestion and very effective herbal treatment for flatulence and various abdominal disorders. In Vedic literatures this herb is used as blood purifier. Bark of this herb is very effective for treating urinary tract infections.
- Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum) Seeds- Ethnopharmacological relevance: Small cardamom [Elettaria cardamomum (L.) Maton. (Family: Zingiberaceae)] capsules (fruits) have been used for traditional medicine applications including for the control of asthma, teeth and gum infections, cataracts, nausea, diarrhea, as well as cardiac, digestive and kidney disorders.
- Dalchini (Cinnamon zeylanicum) Bark- In addition to being an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antidiabetic, antimicrobial, anticancer, lipid-lowering, and cardiovascular-disease-lowering compound, cinnamon has also been reported to have activities against neurological disorders, such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
- Tejpatra -Cinnamomum tamala is an Ayurveda herb mentioned for the treatment of bad odor from mouth, black spots on the face, dental caries, swelling, cough and in complications of tuberculosis.