Description-blood cleaner is a natural blood purifier that helps to eliminate harmful toxins ,blood cleaner reduces skin conditions such as acne , pimples and blemishes.
Ayurvedic concept –blood cleaner contains the herbs which balances pitta dosha in the body by sodhana of blood , thus it detoxifies the liver, thus balances pitta dosha. Herbs have antioxidant,anti-inflammatory , anti-histamine properties.
Blood Cleaner Ingredients:
- Rubia cordifolia-Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia L.) is well-known as an excellent blood purifier and is used for blood, skin and urinary diseases.
- Tinospora cordifolia-Giloy, also known as Tinospora Cordifolia, helps in strengthening the immune system and detoxifying the body, along with doing wonders for the skin. Giloy Skin Benefits: Giloy commonly referred to as Amrit, is also known as heart-leaved moonseed due to its scarlet fruit and heart-shaped leaves.
- Emblica officinalis-Emblica helps protect the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals, non-radicals and transition metal-induced oxidative stress. Emblica is suitable for use in anti-aging, sunscreen and general purpose skin care products.
- Terminalia bellirica-Terminalia chebula can soften skin, even out its texture, and brighten its overall appearance. This is possible due to its ability to reduce inflammation and stimulate wound healing. Terminalia chebula fruit extracts were found to display anti-psoriatic effects.
- Terminalia chebula-Terminalia chebula has in vitro research showing it exerts a protective effect on skin exposed to daylight as well as helping to maintain skin's supportive elements. Also known as myrobalan, this plant is a rich source of phenolic compounds that exhibit antioxidant activity.
- Eclipta alba-Chronic skin diseases such as leprosy, itching wound, premature hair graying, alopecia and scropion stinging are treated by applying paste to the affected part and by giving juice to drink to the patient.
- Zingiber officinale- anting-oxidating, removing pigmentation, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and deodorizing, promoting blood circulation and thickening.
- Clerodendron serration-Paste of leaves are applied on wounds and ulcers to extract out extra pus and relieve burning sensation. It is also helpful in the quick healing of abscesses. It is also used to cure abdominal tumors. This herb has anti-inflammatory properties and reduce inflammation.
- Solanum xanthocarpum-The stem and fruits are used as an antipyretic, antiasthmatic and is prescribed in skin infections and for relief in burning sensation in the feet accompanied by vesicular eruptions.
- Solanum indicum-The various chemical constituents present in this plant shows anti-inflammatory activity. Bruhati is very useful in skin diseases by its anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine activity.
- Azadirachta indica-The antibacterial properties of neem fight acne-causing bacteria, which helps in the treatment and prevention of acne.
- Curcuma longa-skin care benefits is associated with the ingredient, including the treatment of acne, blemishes, dark spots and hyperpigmentation, and to address skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It additionally helps to heal and prevent dry skin, and to slow the skin aging process.
- Psoralea corylifolia-Psoralea corylifolia is a renowned medicinal plant in the arena of traditional herbal medicine. It has been extensively used in the treatment of various skin disorders, including psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema, leprosy.
- Fumarla officinalis-Fumaria has been traditionally used as a laxative and diuretic, and as a treatment for dermatologic conditions such as eczema.
- Hemidesmus indicus-commonly known as Indian Sarsaparilla, is used traditionally to treat a wide variety of illnesses including rheumatism, leprosy, impotence, urinary tract and skin infections.
- Operculina turpethum-the root bark and seed of this herb are used in the Ayurvedic system of medicine for the treatment of skin disorders such as vitiligo.
- Boerhaavia diffusa- a component of Boerhaavia diffusa root extract, also shows promise for correcting the look of skin discolorations (i.e. hyperpigmentation and dark spots) for a more uniform complexion.
- Cassia Fistula-fistula fruit have demonstrated wound healing, antioxidative, anti-leukotrienes, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal effects of this plant.
- Andropogon muricatus-Their medicinal use also includes as a component of paste of root, which is rubbed on the skin to remove oppressive heat or burning of the body.
- Pongamia glabra-It's traditionally used to treat skin infections such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Skin infections
Why should you have it
If you have
- Pus discharge
- Change in the tone of skin
- Diagnosed with psoriasis , eczema, vitiligo , leprosy
1 cap. X TDS or prescribed by doctor