Alpha Care is more enhanced and named Alpha Heal now
Alpha Heal is herbal treatment for all types of UTI. In any problem of urinary tract infection, Alpha Heal is the ayurvedic best treatment for this.
This product is also very useful in enlargement of prostrate. In men cases for more than 45 years us age BPH is very common. Alpha Heal is the herb mineral combination . It is the natural method to control UTI, enlargement of prostrate. It is also used in low sperm count which is called oligospermia
For kidney problems in which the blood urea and serum creatinine level is increased , it is used to lower down the these levels. Hence it is also used in all types of renal failure cases.
Alpha Heal Ingredients:
- Commiphora mukul- help to treat kidney and urinary tract infections (UTI) and other urinary problems like reduced urine formation or burning sensation or discomfort while urinating.
- Asphaltum pure- It can function as an antioxidant to improve your body's immunity and memory, an anti-inflammatory, an energy booster, and a diuretic to remove excess fluid from your body.
- Operculina turpethum-The ethanolic extract of the operculina turpethum roots when administered in proper doses have significant antidiarrheal effects. The methanol extracts of operculina turpethum are a very effective anti-diabetic agent and help in the reduction of the glucose levels.
- Piper longum- Plant root is used in Ayurveda as a carminative, tonic to the liver, stomachic, emmenagogue, abortifacient and aphrodisiac. It is used as a "Rasayana"
- Piper nigrum- May reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration.Reduce the likelihood of anaemia.protect against certain chronic diseases.Delay age-related memory loss, have blood-sugar lowering effects.
- Zingiber officinale-ginger increases serotonin and dopamine levels. This can reduce inflammation, which may cause depression. Ginger could also provide benefits for anxiety, depression, dementia, Alzheimer's disease and post-traumatic stress disorder. Ease stomach pains: Ginger can treat nausea and motion sickness.
- Embelia ribes-It improves skin complexion and also used for rejuvenation purpose. It has mild diuretic action. Hence used in dysuria. It is useful against vomiting, bloating, indigestion, gastritis and constipation.
- Emblica officinalis- Amla possesses anti-diabetic, hypolipedemic, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, hepatoprotective and anti-emetic activities.
- Terminalia bellirica- used to treat asthma, bronchitis, hepatitis, diarrhoea, piles, dyspepsia, eye diseases, hoarseness of voice, scorpion-sting, hair tonic and menstrual disorders.
- Terminalia chebula- (family: Combretaceae) is widely used in the traditional medicine of India and Iran to treat diseases that include dementia, constipation, and diabetes.
- Curcuma longa- The turmeric plant is used as a traditional medicine and remedy for various diseases including a coughs, diabetes, dermatological conditions, respiratory problems, cardiovascular and hepatobiliary diseases, arthritis, irritable bowel disease (IBS), peptic ulcers, psoriasis, and atherosclerosis.
- Tinospora cordifolia- extracts are extensively used in various herbal preparations for the treatment of different ailments for its anti-periodic, anti-spasmodic, anti-microbial, anti-osteoporotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, anti-allergic, and anti-diabetic properties.
- Phyllanthus niruri- Phyllanthus niruri has been widely used for liver diseases in traditional medicine. Phytochemicals of this plant were found promising in curing hepatic diseases.
- Cyperus rotundus- Nutgrass is cooling in nature, its anti-inflammatory property helps soothe redness, breakouts, and inflamed skin.
- Acorus calamus- Acorus calamus is a herb used for the appetite and as an aid to the digestion. It is used for fevers, stomach cramps and cholic.
- Lauha Bhasma-is used for the treatement of many diseases such as anemia, hematochezia, liver disorders, worm infestation, dry skin, irregular fat metabolism, heart disease, pica, rhinitis.
- Vang bhamsa- A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a type of infection which may affect any part of your urinary system — kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Vanga Bhasma is one of the most useful Ayurvedic medicines suggested for urinary disorders
- Kasis Bhasma- is a clinically proven cure for anemia, liver disorders and spleen enlargement. It is an ancient Ayurvedic formulation that has detoxification properties and is rich in natural iron content. The iron cures anemia and weakness.
- Maksika bhasma- Beneficial in Anemia, jaundice, insomnia, joint weakness, demopathy and chronic fever.
- Low sperm count
In case of oligospermia it is the herbal remedy for oligospermia. It increases the count naturally and also increases the quality naturally.
It is used in both types of infertility that is male and female . So it is best ayurvedic treatment for male and female infertility
in cervicitis, when there is inflammation of cervix , then we use many types of antibiotics. But this is the best herbal antibiotic which cover the infections from root cause
- Prostrate enlargement
In all types of BPH, prostate enlargement this herbal product is the product of choice to curb the problem
- Helpful in kidney problems
in case of acute kidney failure, chronic kidney failure, glomeralo nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, in all these cases we need to increase the GFR, which means filtration rate of kidneys.
- Anti Septic
in this case, all types of parmeh, nightfall this herbal combination covers from the root cause.