This product is a combination of all the herbal drugs that are very effective in treating kidney disorders and prevent kidneys from undergoing dialysis .It is quite helpful in restoring normal renal functions by reducing creatinine and blood urea levels . it also has diuretic property helpful in urinary tract infections ,oedema hypertension and renal stones.
Why nephro plus -
This is mainly the composition of varundi vati and panchtrin mool.It helps in the removal of stones by dissolving then and let them pass naturally through urine.It also helps in the stimulating the organ functional ability of urinary system.One of the components in this medicine is helpful in enhancing athletic performance, for body building etc.
- Desmostachya bpinnata- Kusha – Desmostachya bipinnata is an Ayurvedic herb used for the treatment of renal calculi. This grass is of literary and ritual significance in Hinduism. Image of pavitram grass used in a tarpanam. In the performance of Vedic rituals ....
- Imperata cylindrica- Imperata cylindrica, a medicinal plant used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, has been used to treat chronic kidney disease. Extracts of I. cylindrica display anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, and anti-fibrotic properties.
- Saccharum sponteneum- it is oleaginous, diuretic, tonic, cooling, aphrodisiac and useful in fatigue, thirst, anaemia, ulcers etc., while according to the Unani system it is a laxative, diuretic, aphrodisiac and good for lungs.
- Saccharum munja- Its different parts have been used to treat burning sensations, thirst, herpes, dyspepsia, dyscaria, erysipelas, urinary complaints and eye diseases. Its root is used in dysuria, giddiness and vertigo and is an active ingredient of several Ayurvedic formulations.
- Saccharum officinarum- Sugarcane juice is good for keeping your kidneys and liver healthy. For all those dealing with kidney and liver ailments and for those of you who want to prevent any kind of kidney and liver trouble in the future, try having a glass of sugarcane juice every day.
- Acute kidney disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Urinary tract infection
- Polycystic kidney
- Kidney parenchymal disease
1cap.X TDS or prescribed by doctor