Our urine should be free from bacteria and germs. As it is produced when the kidneys eliminate waste materials and extra water from our bodies, it typically passes through your urinary system uncontaminated. However, certain bacteria can enter the urinary system and cause infection and inflammation. These germs typically enter the urethra from the skin or rectum. Although infections can affect different parts of the urinary tract, bladder infection (cystitis) is the most common.
Why this Urinary Tract Infection Kit –
A balanced state of vata, pitta, and kapha doshas is responsible for good health. Urinary tract disorders are caused by the imbalance of these humors. Ayurvedic treatment for urinary tract disorders involves flushing out infection with detoxification, cleaning out blockages of the urinary tract, and administering herbs that tone the kidneys and normalize the functioning of the apana vayu (vata).
- It includes all herbs that are beneficial in controlling infections.
- It is a Diuretic in action and helps in eliminating infection through urine
- It reduces inflammation and controls bacterial growth
- Provide strength and immunity to kidneys
- Prevent kidney damage
- It is beneficial in cystitis nephritis
Ayurvedic diet for urinary problems
- Reduce hot spices. Drink as much water as possible. Fresh lemon juice, fresh coconut water, orange juice, sugarcane juice, and pineapple juice are very beneficial.
- Consume seasonal fruits such as apples, grapes, peaches, berries, pomegranates, figs, and plums in abundant quantities.
- Lactobacilli bacteria in curds can provide probiotics to your body and help correct any imbalances caused by bacterial infections.
- Use cinnamon as a healing spice in cooking. Drink herbal tea with cinnamon as it has an antibacterial effect on E.coli which causes infections of the urinary tract.
- Cardamom spice works wonderfully well as a diuretic. Chew on cardamom pods every day to cleanse the urinary tract, bladder, and kidneys, remove waste material, salt, excess water, and impurities, and combat infections.
- A soothing coriander drink will nourish and cool your urinary tract and help to flush out toxins.
- Include fiber in your diet (for example legumes such as kidney beans and horse gram are excellent sources of fiber).