This ayurvedic product is used for preventing premature greying of hair. It has antifungal and antiviral properties, which prevent dandruff and other fungal infections and improve scalp health, increase blood circulation to the scalp and roots, and promotes hair growth.
As per Ayurveda-
It is a natural herbal supplement that helps to support healthy hair. Due to the presence of Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba) which is called the king of hairs, due to the presence of Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), it helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily life working stressful activities. Due to the presence of Loh bhasma (Reduced iron oxide), it helps to support healthy circulation to hair follicles. Herbs present in this also help to balance the excess Pitta (Fire) and Vata (Air) and Kapha [water] in the body. It is a unique herbal product that helps to support healthy hair. As per Ayurveda due to eating too much spicy, sour, salty, acidic, oily, or hot food, excessive use of tea, coffee, alcohol, anger, stress, tension, or depression doshas [humors] get imbalanced and get vitiated in body. Due to vitiated vata [air] dosha gets rough and brittle. Due to vitiated pitta [fire] dosha's natural color gets affected. Due to vitiated kapha [water] dosha hairs become oily. Not taking care of hair properly like washing timely, or using harsh shampoo adds to this scenario. Heredity also plays an important role in all of these reasons.
- Amalaki -Amla purifies the blood and enhances hair natural color by preventing premature greying of hair. It has antifungal and antiviral properties, which prevent dandruff and other fungal infections and improve scalp health.
- Bhringraj- bhringraj oil increases blood circulation to the scalp and roots, which promotes hair growth. This oil activates the hair follicles, which enhances hair growth. Massage this oil for 10 minutes in a circular motion for better results.
- Black til-Aiding hair growth due to the high level of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Combating dryness and providing the tresses with moisturization. Preventing split ends by hydrating the hair.
- Giloy-Giloy helps to control hair loss and dandruff because of its Katu (pungent) and Kashaya (astringent) nature. Giloy also helps in hair growth due to its Rasayana (rejuvenating) properties.
- Haritaki-Haritaki is extremely valuable for its role in improving hair health. It is useful for treating scalp infections like dandruff, itching, and hair fall. As a potent constituent in Triphala, it cleans the hair follicles and gets rid of dirt and impurities.
- Vibhitaki-Bibhitaki is a remedy used for hair fall in the form of Bibhitaki herbal oil. It also prevents dandruff and lice infections.
- Yasthimadhu-Licorice can help to stimulate hair growth by producing a tingling effect on the scalp which stimulates the flow of blood to the scalp, which can aid in hair growth. Licorice can act as a moisturizer and help to hydrate the scalp for healthier hair growth.
- Manjishtha-Manjistha powder can be used to manage hair problems like greying of hair. Applying Manjistha powder enhances the natural color of the hair. Manjistha oil is effective in controlling hair fall. It helps to remove excessive dryness that controls dandruff and thus prevents hair fall.
- Anantmula- Anantmool is a natural cure for hair fall. It helps in removing excess heat from the scalp and also in treating scalp problems like inflammation, dandruff, and itching.
- Bhumi amla-Bhumi Amla powder is good for the liver due to its liver protective and antiviral properties. It also helps to regrow hair by preventing damage to hair follicles or inhibiting the effect of chemotherapy drugs on hair follicles.
- Punarnava-Punarnava contains many hair-repairing qualities. While for the skin, It provides anti-aging benefits and improves blood circulation. All this goodness for your hair is provided to you by Alps goodness.
- Pipali-Pippali is an effective herb in managing cough and cold. Pippali controls cough, releases mucus, and clears air passages, thus allowing the patient to breathe freely. This is because Pippali has decongestant, bronchodilator, and expectorant effects due to its Kapha balancing properties.
- Chitrak- It helps in managing various skin diseases such as acne, sore, and dermatitis due to its antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
- Iron oxide-They are also extensively used by humans, eg, as iron ores in thermite, catalysts, durable pigments (coatings, paints, and colored concretes), and hemoglobin. The three most common forms of iron oxides in nature are magnetite (Fe3O4), maghemite (γ-Fe2O3), and hematite (α-Fe2O3).
- Hair fall
- Dry scalp
- Dry hairs
- Premature greying of hairs
2cap. X BD or prescribed by doctor