Leucoderma is caused due to the aggravation of Pitta Dosha. Pitta is an Ayurvedic humor that symbolizes heat or fire and is manifested in the skin. Aggravated Pitta leads to the accumulation of ama (toxins) in deep layers of the skin, leading to the condition of Leucoderma.
Why this leucoderma healer kit –
This kit helps in pacifying imbalanced body energies, cleansing the blood, and administrating herbs that restore skin color. Poor digestion is the root cause of this disease, as it causes the build-up of toxins in the tissues. An essential part of treatment, therefore, is restoring digestion. The patient will also be advised on the correct diet and lifestyle adjustments to prevent the recurrence of the disorder.
- Improve discoloration of the skin
- Balance pitta
- Detoxifies blood
Diet and Lifestyle Changes for Leucoderma
Proper diet and lifestyle changes can play a key role in leucoderma prevention. As most of these measures are small you can make them a part of your life during treatment as well:
- Protection of skin from the sources of light - The skin should be protected from sun rays by wearing sunglasses and applying sunscreen.
- Avoid Tattoos - Making a tattoo can cause new patches of skin to appear.
- Avoid Non-Compatible Food like milk with curd, non-veg food items, and salt.
- The patient should avoid salty, sour, and spicy food.
- Blood Cleaner